- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Short Term Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- As many as 2 pets welcome
- Large, spacious apartments
- Newly remodeled kitchens
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- 5 Laundry facilities on site
- Situated on 22 wooded acres
- Only minutes to Towson University, Goucher College
- Convenient to many colleges
- Walking distance to shopping and restaurants
- On municipal bus lines
- Close to I-695, I-95 and downtown
- 24-Hour, 365 day emergency maintenance
- Caring and responsive staff
- Ample parking
- Call for specials
- Weight restriction: 70Deposit: 350Monthly Pet Rent: $30 Dogs Allowed
- Monthly Pet Rent: $30 Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Loch Raven Village Apartments
Nestled in the heart of one of Baltimore County's most charming residential neighborhoods, Loch Raven Village offers convenience, value and affordability. Well known as the perfect apartment community for all lifestyles, there are a variety of floorplans to choose from at this great location. Come visit and experience our hospitality for yourself!
Ratings & Reviews
35 Reviews for Loch Raven Village Apartments
Staff is very helpful and friendly through whole moving in process and with any questions. Maintenance always responds quickly to any issues. Apartments are well kept.
The staff is wonderful and extremely nice and helpful. They are very quick to fix anything that you need fixing. The outside is slways kept nice and clean.
Great location. Property has lots of open space and tress. Apartment spacious with generous supply of natural light. Office and maintenance staff are pleasant. Cost is not excessive.
The grocery store, fast foods, CVS, Towson Town Center, Mass Transit and the beltway, make this a good area.
I like the apt and neighbors, the building is old but stable. maintence is fair as when you call they do respond. Eventhough the community is old upgrades are needed not just in renovated ones but ones that person live in also.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-695 to Loch Raven Blvd. (exit 29-B) for 2 miles. After Putty Hill Ave. make a first left onto Aberdeen Rd and bear left onto Greenway Rd. Turn left on Edgewood Rd and follow signs to leasing office.