Floor Plans & Pricing
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bath 995 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:995
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1010 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1010
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1040 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1040
- Rent:$1345-$2095 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 995 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:995
- Rent:$1525-$2415 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1010 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1010
- Rent:$1445-$2335 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1030 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1030
- Rent:$1515-$2405 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1035 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1035
- Rent:$1420-$2415 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1040 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1040
- Rent:$1430-$2380 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1045 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1045
- Rent:$1445-$2395 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1050 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1050
- Rent:$1440-$2380 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1065 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1065
- Rent:$1490-$2410 / mo
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1210 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1210
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1200 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1200
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1205 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1205
- Rent:$1550-$2750 / mo
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1210 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1210
- Rent:$1575-$2925 / mo
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1260 sq. ft.
- Sq Ft:1260
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Special! $500 off the first full month's rent on select 2 bedroom, and $1000 off the first full month's rent on select 3 bedroom, apartment homes! Must move in by 5/16/2016. Certain restrictions may apply.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click | Activate Coupon
Map & Directions
Take Beltway to Exit 19 (I-795). Take Exit 4 (Owings Mills Boulevard). Bear left. Turn right onto Lakeside Boulevard, and then make the first left onto Owings Run Road. Follow signs to the leasing office.
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedCats and dogs are welcome. Maximum two cats per apartment or one dog and one cat per apartment. No weight limit. Monthly fees: $30 per pet. Refundable deposit: $300 (first pet only). Breed restrictions and other limitations apply.
- New or Renovated Interior in Select Apartments
- Central Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Spacious Closets and Walk-in Closets
- Separate Dining Room in Select Apartments
- Separate Den or Office in Select Apartments
- Eat-in Kitchen in Select Apartments
- Dog Run
- Putting Green
- On-site Parking
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
0 Reviews for Owings Run Apartments
There are no review comments at this time.
Owings Run Apartments39.397200,-76.8008004604 Owings Run Road, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117Owings Run Apartments
The Maryland Multi-Housing Association (MMHA) recognized Owings Run Apartments in Owings Mills, MD as a 2014 Star-Certified Community. You'll see why when you experience all our one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments for rent offer. Enjoy a full kitchen, central air, an in-home washer and dryer, and balcony or patio. Select apartments have an eat-in kitchen with brushed silver appliances, ceramic-tile bath, separate dining room, and a separate den or office. Guest suites are available. You'll also enjoy our swimming pool with deck, playground, clubhouse, fitness and business centers, dog park, and having controlled building access. * Located in the Baltimore County School District, just 18 miles NW of Baltimore City, Owings Run Apartments provides easy accessibility to Metro Baltimore via I-695 and I-795. Or, simply use the nearby Metro Subway Station. Owings Mills Mall and New Town Shopping Center are minutes away, too. On-site parking is provided. Cats and dogs are welcome.
|Sunday:||11:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Home Properties, Inc. owns and manages quality apartment communities that are primarily located along the East Coast of the United States. We are a real estate investment trust (REIT) publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HME, and an S&P 400 Company. Founded on a commitment to service, Home Properties truly cares about our residents, employees, and investors, striving each day to create apartment communities people love to live in, a company people want to work for, and an opportunity investors can trust. It's a commitment exemplified through our Pledge, honored by the company, and lived by our employees. Discover the difference. Discover Home.