- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Full Size Washer & Dryer In Every Apartment
- New Thermal Windows, Patio Door
- Fully-Equipped and Updated Kitchen
- Individually Controlled Heating
- Access to Pool with Sundeck
- Separate Dining Area with Ceiling Fan
- Spacious Closets
- Choice of Private Patio or Balcony
- Great Natural Light
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Close to The Avenue at White Marsh
- Minutes to I-95 and 695
- MMHA Silver Winner 2014!
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Hallfield Apartments welcomes domestic pets at our community. A pet rent of $30.00 per month per pet will apply. Our weight limit is 100 lbs. with a 2 pet maximum. A $300 pet fee for your 1st pet and $150 for your 2nd pet will apply.
Please inquire with our leasing staff for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Beautiful, fully equipped kitchens and in-home washers & dryers are just a few of the luxurious amenities you'll enjoy at Hallfield Apartments. Just minutes from Honeygo Center, The Avenue at White Marsh, and more, you'll never look far for something to do close by.
Variable, 6-Month, 12-Month
Hallfield Manor leases out of Olde Forge Townhomes. Take Beltway (I-695) to exit 32 B (Route 1, Belair Road). Proceed North on Harford Road for 1.5 miles and make a right into Olde Forge Townhomes on Olde Forge Lane.
Professionally managed by Peak Management.