Check Availability(301) 768-4120(888) 473-0599(240) 290-1048
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Well designed studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom plans
- Floor-to-ceiling windows w/ abundant natural light
- Gleaming Norwegian plank flooring
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- 42" maple cabinetry and breakfast bars
- Walk-in closets and linen shelving
- Granite vanities and full-height ceramic tile
- Energy efficient washers and dryers
- Full balconies and Juliet balconies
- Views of Maryland, Virginia, DC and the Plaza
- 2 blocks to the White Flint Metro Station
- Knowledgeable full-service concierge
- Two relaxing resort-style pools
- State-of-the-art fitness center and Cardio theater
- Media lounge with Billiards and X-Box 360 Kinect
- Catering kitchen
- E-lounge with WiFi and theater screening
- Rooftop courtyard w/outdoor living room & fire pit
- Open-air pedestrian-friendly plaza
- Smoke-free community
- Abundant resident, guest and retail parking
- Bicycle racks
- Controlled access buildings
Ratings & Reviews
74 Reviews for North Bethesda Market
The location is convenient, and for the price it is really affordable for this area. I feel safe and secure while living here. The staff greet you and know who you are, and are always willing to help. I also enjoy Wine Down Wednesday events every month.
NOBE has always had a great location and management responds well in almost all situations! They constantly listen on what could be improved which is a sign of a great culture. It is a nice and relaxing community with Whole Foods right there!
Great and convenient location and excellent staff.
All of the staff were very polite, from the concierge and the janitorial staff to the maintenance staff and the leasing office. Having a concierge on the first floor who was able to sign for and store packages was great and having the FOB-access only for the community gave you an extra sense of security. All of the nearby stores, gym and restaurants were great too.
Great property - well managed - would highly recommend to friends, etc.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From the east: Take the Beltway/I-495 to exit #34 (Rockville Pile/355 north). Turn left on Executive Blvd and turn left into the North Bethesda Market parking garage. There are reserved spaces for the Leasing Office with two hour complimentary parking. Please take the elevator to the lobby level and see the Concierge.From the west: Take the Beltway/I-495 to I-270 north and take exit #1 (Deomcracy Boulevard). Turn right on Democracy Boulevard. Left on Old Georgetown Road. Right on Nicholson Lane. Right on Woodglen Drive. Turn left onto Executive Blvd and turn right into the North Bethesda Market parking garage. There are reserved spaces for the Leasing Office with two hour complimentary parking. Please take the elevator to the lobby level and see the Concierge.