- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Private patio or balcony
- Individual climate control
- Soaking tub
- Formal dining room and breakfast bar available
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- In-home washer/dryer
- Residents' e-lounge and clubroom
- Business/study center
- Sparkling swimming pool with spacious sundeck
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Ample resident parking
- Award-winning customer service
- Metrobus accessible
- Weight restriction: 70 Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets are welcome in select buildings throughout the community. We currently accept a maximum of 2 cats or 2 dogs with the exception of the following breeds: Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, American Staffordshire, Shar-Pei, Bull Terriers or any aggressive breed. Maximum weight is 25 lbs. at maturity. A signed pet addendum is required at the time of move-in. A $300 refundable pet deposit, per pet, is required at the time of move-in, along with a $35 monthly pet rent per pet. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
MAKE HILLTOP APARTMENTS YOUR NEW HOME.
Move in by May 31st and receive $150* off per month.
Security Deposits starting at $99
CALL OUR LEASING PROFESSIONALS TODAY!
Certain Restrictions Apply*
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Hilltop Apartments provides an unbeatable blend of city energy and community tranquility, from the city that surrounds it. Your spacious apartment home is a model of comfort and convenience, while the community features brand new amenities including a cutting-edge e-lounge, fun-filled playground, business/study center and resident clubroom. Beyond that awaits tree-lined neighborhoods, peaceful parks and the area's dazzling array of shopping, dining and entertainment, with a metro station so close, you'll be in the heart of downtown DC in just minutes. -- Application Fee: $40
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Hilltop Apartments
Better parking, more animal control, hard wood floors
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the Beltway (I-95) take exit 20B (Rte. 450). Proceed 1 block to 1st light, turn left onto 85th Avenue. Go 300 yards to community. Left to rental office. 5345 85th Avenue.
Professionally managed by Quest Management Group.