- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Just blocks to historic Mt. Rainier
- 2 min. to Baltimore Ave; 10 min. to Hyattsville
- 15 min. to downtown DC or the Beltway
- Moments to grocery, shopping, and more
- 5 min. to The Mall at Prince George's
- 5 min. to University Town Center
- 5-15 minutes to 4 colleges/universities
- Walk to elem. school; buses for 7-12 stop on site
- 5 minutes to Northwest Branch Park
- Charming colonial-style buildings
- Blinds provided
- Wall-to-wall carpet or wood parquet floors
- Mailboxes conveniently located in each bldg.
- Many laundries throughout
- Cardio exercise room on-site
- Cats gladly welcomed
- Military discount. Call for details
- No Dogs Cats Allowed
Kaywood Gardens in historic Mt. Rainier, MD offer spacious studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Great Eastern Avenue location on the Washington, DC border. We?re at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep ? MetroBus F1, F2 and G8 stop here and a 5-10 minute walk to many other buses. 5-7 minutes to W. Hyattsville and Brookland/CUA MetroRail stations. 10 minutes to Route 50 or BW Parkway, 15 minutes to I-495/95. 5-10 minutes to everyday shopping and services, grocery stores, and more. Just 5 minutes to the Gateway Arts District. 10 minutes to Howard University, Catholic University, University of Maryland, Colmar Manor Park and The National Arboretum.
Many apartments include a big and bright living area, separate dining area, large kitchen with space for a cafe table, linen and coat closets, and blinds provided throughout. Efficient electronic heating/cooling system (hotel-style, not window units). Gas for cooking and for heating water is included in your rent ? you pay electricity and water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include a cardio-exercise room, central laundry facility, miles of sidewalks, mailboxes inside each building, a relaxed park-like setting, on-site management office and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
From the Beltway (I-495), exit Route 1 South (College Park) and turn right at East-West Highway (410). Turn left onto Queen's Chapel Road then left onto Eastern Avenue. Kaywood Gardens is on the left.