- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Washer/Dryer in every apartment
- Huge eat-in kitchens
- Stainless steel appliance in select apartments
- 15 unique floor plans
- Spacious closets
- Individually controlled A/C and heat
- Large pool
- Pet friendly up to 100 pounds
- New Community Center
- New Fitness Center
- Flat rate for gas and water based on apt size
- Close to the new Laurel Town Center!
- Access to BW Parkway, i95, Rte 1, 198, and 197!
- Walking distance to PG County Schools!
- Weight restriction: 100$350 non refundable pet fee (up to 2 pets) $35/month pet rent Dogs Allowed
- Pets over 35lbs will incur a $55 monthly pet rent Cats Allowed
- breed restriction apply Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$300 Off on select 2brs!*
1brs from $1094
2brs from $1196
3brs from $1611
*Limited time offers, must sign lease by March 15th. Pricing subject to change without notice
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome to Arden Pointe. Our community is gearing up for a multi-million dollar renovation to include a new community center with a business center & WIFI, fitness center and more! With abundant living space, large eat-in kitchens, modern conveniences and windows brightening every room, the apartments at Arden Pointe have become one of the most popular places to live in this historic town. Our great location is just minutes to shopping, dining and entertain in downtown Laurel.
Take Capital Beltway I-495 to Baltimore/Washington Pkwy. North to Rte. 197 exit Laurel. Continue approximately 1-1 1/2 miles to Contee Rd.(4th stop light), left on Contee Rd. to Laurel Square.
Professionally managed by The Donaldson Group.