- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Cats Welcome - no fees!
- MetroBus F12 stops here, 2 blocks to F14 & A12
- 3 min. to Rte. 50
- 5 min. to I-495/95 Beltway & 295 Anacostia Freeway
- 5 min. to Cheverly MetroRail (Orange & Silver)
- 5 min. to the Washington DC border on New York Ave
- Elementary school is next door
- Buses for grades K-12 stop here
- 5 min. to the Glenarden public library
- 10 min. to PGCC and UMUC Largo
- Very close to great parks & recreation centers!
- 1 block to Columbia Park Community Ctr.
- 5 min. to the PG County Sports & Learning Center
- 5 min. to Kentlands Community Center Park
- 10 min. to Bladensburg Waterfront Park
- Close to shopping & errands for everyday living
- No Dogs Cats Allowed
Columbia Park Apartments in Landover, MD offer spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. We?re at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep - Metro bus F12 stops here, 2 blocks to F14 and A12. Minutes to orange and silver Metro lines at Cheverly station. Minutes to major highways: Route 50, I-295 and I-495/I-95. 5 minutes to the Washington DC border on New York Avenue. 10 minutes to Safeway, Giant, Wal-Mart, Costco, Target, Woodmore Towne Center, Largo Town Center, PG Community College, UMUC Largo and Bladensburg Waterfront Park. One block to Columbia Park Community Center and 5 minutes to PG County Sports & Learning Complex.
Apartment features include a large living area with room for lots of furniture, sliding glass doors to extra-large covered balcony or patio, spacious kitchen, walk-in closets, wonderful natural light from large windows (we provide blinds throughout), and central heat and air conditioning. Utilities are not included in your rent ? you pay for gas, electricity, and water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include relaxing swimming pool with sundeck, central play area, laundry and mailboxes in each building, on-site management office and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
From the Beltway (I-495/95), take exit 17B (Landover Road) toward Seat Pleasant. Go one mile then exit Rte. 704 South (MLK, Jr. Hwy). Turn right at second light (Columbia Park Road). We?re on the right.