- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Beltway Exit 28 South New Hampshire Ave; left onto East-West Hwy; 410 East. At new traffic light make a right onto Riggs Rd. Left onto Sargent Rd. Go 4 blocks and make a left onto Ray Rd. From DC: North Capitol St. (North); right onto Riggs Rd. & turn right onto Sargent Rd. Proceed 4 blocks make left onto Ray Rd.
- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedOverlook is a pet friendly community. We currently accept a maximum of 1 cat or 1 dog with the exception of the following breeds: Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, American Staffordshire, Shar-Pei, Bull Terriers or any aggressive breed. Maximum weight is 20 lbs. at maturity. A signed pet addendum is required at the time of move-in. A $250 refundable pet deposit, per pet, is required at the time of move-in, along with a $25 monthly pet rent per pet
- Utilities Included
- Updated bathroom vanity with contemporary light...
- Cabinet and storage space
Spacious garden style apartment homes in a convenient location await you at Overlook Apartments in Hyattsville, MD. Washington, DC and Metro are just minutes away and you'll enjoy the short walk to shopping. Come home to outstanding amenities, free utilities and superb customer service.
Check Availability or call: (301) 830-8876 (888) 568-4938 (301) 768-4120
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Check Availability or call:(301) 830-8876 (888) 568-4938 (301) 768-4120
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.
Overall Rating(3 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
0 Reviews for Overlook
There are no review comments at this time.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.