- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Mini-blinds throughout
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Fully equipped, contemporary kitchens
- Spacious floor plans
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Upgraded bathrooms
- New cabinetry and countertops
- Hardwood floors in kitchen and foyer
- New stainless steel appliances
- Newly upgraded clubhouse
- Olympic-size pool with sundeck and bathhouse
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Award-winning customer service
- Outstanding resident service
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Weight restriction: 35 Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cypress Creek is a pet friendly community. We currently accept a maximum of 2 cats or 1 dog with the exception of the following breeds: Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, American Staffordshire, Shar-Pei, Bull Terriers or any aggressive breed. Maximum weight is 25 lbs. at maturity. A signed pet addendum is required at the time of move-in. A $300 refundable pet deposit, per pet, is required at the time of move-in, along with a $35 monthly pet rent, per pet. Pets Accepted
At Landmark Apartments, you will find that our luxury apartments will fulfill your needs, your lifestyle, and your expectations. Landmark's spacious apartments come fully loaded with washers and dryers, multiple closets, stylish kitchens with breakfast bars, and lots of exciting extras. Our community features a state-of-the-art fitness center, a sparking Olympic-sized pool, and a newly renovated community clubhouse. Our prime location is just minutes away from the University of Maryland, Howard University and four Metro lines to whisk you into DC or Baltimore. You will be proud to make Landmark your new home!
Our lease terms are: 12 months.
Pet Policy: $35 pet rent. Restrictions: Cypress Creek is a pet friendly community. We currently accept a maximum of 2 cats or 1 dog with the exception of the following breeds: Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, American Staffordshire, Shar-Pei, Bull Terriers or any aggressive breed. Maximum weight is 25 lbs. at maturity. A signed pet addendum is required at the time of move-in. A $250 non-refundable pet deposit, per pet, is required at the time of move-in, along with a $35 monthly pet rent, per pet.
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for Landmark Apartments
Overall, Cypress Creek has been a good fit four us in the nearly two years we lived here. Thank you.
internet sped accommodation
Exhaust fans in kitchen and bathroom and improve living room heating capacity and remove the heater under the kitchen window.
Have security to monitor the area and pay attention to the residents/visitors that hang around. Invest in new washing and dryer machines. It's very inconvenient to connect the washer to the sink and to wait hours for clothes to dry.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the Beltway take the University Blvd. exit towards Langley Park. Proceed 2 miles to Riggs Rd. & turn right, and at Sargent Rd. turn left. Go approx. 1 mile to Chillum Rd. & turn left. Proceed 1/2 mile to 16th Ave. & turn left.
Professionally managed by Quest Management Group.