- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- No Gas or Electric Bills!
- 2 minutes to the DC border
- 5 min. to Takoma Park and Langley Park
- 15 minuts to downtown Silver Spring
- 10 minutes to Capital Beltway or the B/W Parkway
- Walk next door to W. Hyattsville Metro Station
- 2 MetroBus lines
- 5 min. to 3 grocery stores, banks, CVS
- 5 min. to The Mall at Prince George's
- 5 min. to University Town Center
- Next door to Kirkwood Neighborhood Park
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Open-style living and dining area
- Mini-blinds provided
- Mailboxes conveniently located in each bldg.
- 22 laundries throughout Kirkwood
- Centrally located large play area
- Ample free parking for you and your guests
- Mini-market on-site near Resident Services Office
- Se habla Espanol
- Cats welcome - no fees!
- Military discount! Call for details
- No Dogs Cats Allowed
Kirkwood in West Hyattsville, MD offers bright Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent. We?re at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep. Walk next door to the West Hyattsville Metro Rail station, Metro Bus F6 stops here and only a 5-minute walk to F1, F2 and R4 buses. 3 minutes to the DC border at Eastern Ave. 10 minutes to the BW Parkway (I-295) or the Capital Beltway (I-495/95). 5 minutes to grocery stores, shopping and restaurants at The Mall at Prince George?s. 5 minutes to Langley Park, Takoma Park, University Town Center and Arts District Hyattsville. 5-10 minutes to 500+ shops, restaurants & services for everyday living.
Apartment features include a foyer with coat closet, roomy and open combination living & dining area, galley-style kitchen, and blinds provided. Most apartments have views of campus-like courtyards. Gas and most electricity is included in your rent ? you pay water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include two on-site play areas, a mini-market, keyed main entry, next door to a park with sports fields and a 25-mile trail, 22 on-site laundries throughout our community and mail delivery in each building, on-site management office and 24-hour emergency services.
From the Beltway (I-495), take exit 28B (New Hampshire Avenue South) and go approximately 2.8 miles. Turn left on East-West Highway (410), go 0.8 miles and veer right on Ager Road (follow ?Metro? signs). Go 0.7 miles and Kirkwood is on the right.