- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Granite kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Aluminum trimmed frosted glass cabinet doors
- Vinyl Wood Plank Floors
- Caledonia granite counters in the kitchen and bath
- 4 inch Datile glass accent backsplash
- Glass accent band tile in tub area
- Designer light fixtures
- Frieze-style carpeting
- Patio or Balcony
- Ceramic backsplash in the kitchen
- Modern light fixtures in chrome and brushed nickel
- Pull down sprayer on the deep kitchen sink
- 2 inch wood blinds
- Built in book shelves*
- 14 foot ceilings*
- Washer and Dryer in each home
- Clubroom for gatherings and private parties
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Children's splash deck and water jets
- Summer kitchen with grilling station
- Outdoor living area with fire pit and TV
- Health Club with strength and cardio-training zone
- Yoga and Spin Studio
- Game room
- Tech-lounge with Mac computers
- Community trails running through Oxford Square
- Verizon FiOS throughout community
- LEED Silver Certified for green living
- Spacious, open parking included
- Package receiving
- Business Center
- Corporate Leases
- *In select units only
- Pets Accepted
- Pet fees and restrictions may apply. Call leasing agent for details. Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1 month free on select apartments!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Woodfield Oxford Square
Welcome to Woodfield Oxford Square, brand new Howard County apartments bringing the warmth and ease of small-town life to the heart of the Baltimore-Washington corridor. Step outside your apartment to a brand new Howard County Middle School with an elementary school opening in 2017, a 12,000 sq. ft. daycare facility; 7,000 sq. ft. outdoor play area; and 3,000 sq. ft. foot of brand new retail, all just five minutes from the Dorsey MARC Station and minutes from major freeways. Each apartment is NGBS (Silver) Certified for eco-friendly living, with inviting amenity spaces including a sparkling pool with children's splash deck and water jets, outdoor kitchen with grilling station, outdoor fire pit and TV, health club with strength and cardio training zones, yoga and spin studio, home movie theater, business lounge with computers, on-site storage and parking included.
Lease Terms: 12-15 Months.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Woodfield Oxford Square
Love the eloquent style of the development. The time and thought of the company to consider making the person feel special. I love it. I am so amazed when I enter my apartment and smile saying to myself ...... I am home
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
As Howard County's largest transit-oriented development, this walkable community strives to make mass transit the transportation of choice. The Dorsey MARC Station will be just a quick five minutes away. Simply hop on the train for work or play. It's a 20-minute ride to downtown Baltimore and 40 minutes to Washington, D.C. If you choose to drive, you'll have easy access to major freeways like I-95, Route 100 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. You can also be at BWI Airport in a matter of minutes and from there, go pretty much anywhere!
For 25+ years, Bozzuto Management has been perfecting the fine art of apartment living. We offer a wide range of properties in the most vibrant urban neighborhoods and the most desirable suburban locales. Choosing a Bozzuto community will give you the peace of mind that comes from leasing with a recognized leader. We work hard to ensure our residents' complete satisfaction and that our communities are places people are proud to call home.