- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Furnished Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- 5 different garden apartment communities
- All brick construction
- Private intercom entrance
- Pass thru breakfast bars in some apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Wall to wall carpet
- Laundry room and storage area in each entranceway
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Nature-friendly playground
- Pre-wired for high speed internet and cable TV
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- 2 domestic cats accepted
- 1 Dog ok, no aggressive breeds. Call for details.
- Fully furnished apartments available
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50$200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee - Dogs Allowed on Rainbow View Only - Dogs - No Aggressive breeds - see Leasing Office for details Dogs Allowed
Welcome to The Forest Apartment Information Center in Glen Burnie, Maryland featuring a magnificent blend of five different garden apartment communities. This established neighborhood location is amidst natural surroundings in Anne Arundel County and just 15 minutes from BWI, Baltimore and Annapolis and 30 minutes from Washington, DC. Stop by or call The Forest Information Center for prompt, professional assistance for your affordable apartment needs as well as furnished, student and corporate short-term housing.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Take I-695 to exit 4 (Route 97 S) to 100 East. Take first exit, turn right onto Oakwood Rd., then right on Hospital Drive. Left on Elvaton Rd. to first left onto Tall Pines Court.
Hendersen-Webb is your hometown property management company; locally owned and locally managed. We have more than six decades of experience creating and managing communities. That experience has provided us with a valuable understanding of what our residents want and need in their homes. Our goal has always been to create communities in a pleasant environment with convenient access to schools, shopping, transportation and lifestyle amenities. We offer a variety of choices. You may prefer a garden apartment, townhome or mid-rise elevator building. You may need a studio apartment, a two-bedroom townhome or a spacious three-bedroom apartment. There's a Hendersen-Webb community that fits your needs and lifestyle. In addition to the quality and convenience of our residences, you will find outstanding customer service from a friendly, motivated staff.. We take pride in our communities. That's what we mean when we say, "We have the neighborhood for you."