Check Availability(301) 844-6609(844) 354-3962(301) 844-6627
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Step up your style - STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES in select apartment homes. You can save one and a half months' rent on select apartment homes! The security deposit is reduced to half - only $250.00 and the application fees is waived! Move-in the Crossings at Washingtonian and take advantage of some of the highest rated schools in The Nation!!! Let's get you settled before school starts!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 250Limit 2. Cats and Dogs Accepted. $35/month pet Rent. per pet Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24/7 emergency maintenance service
- Business center with conference room
- Clubhouse and grilling areas
- Community playground
- Dog Bark Park
- Located in the middle of the Rio & Crown shopping
- Located in the Montgomery County school district
- Package acceptance
- Pay rent and request maintenance online
- Resident and visitor parking
- Resident events
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Two resort-style swimming pools
- Waterfalls and fountains throughout the lush groun
- Drop pendant dining room light fixtures
- Gourmet kitchens with sleek black appliances
- Lake views
- Maple cabinetry and pantry
- Master bedrooms with separate bath
- Master bedrooms with dressing area
- Patios/Balconies with personal storage unit
- Stunning vaulted ceilings on top floor
- Wood burning fireplaces (select homes)
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for The Crossings at Washingtonian Center
Management and office staff are superperb - very friendly, proactively helpful, and are available with good hours. The maintainance staff are reponsive, friendly, and helpful. Office staff sends helpful information by email and social media. Package arrives - email is sent in under an hour. Community events frequently planned with food and activities. Really a community place to live.
The office and maintenance staff are amazing! They're polite, responsive, efficient, and professional. We've never had a better renting experience!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-495 (The Capital Beltway): Take I-270 North to Exit 9B Sam Eig Highway I-370 (West). Turn at first left onto Fields Road. Proceed 2 blocks to The Crossings at Washingtonian Center located on the left.