- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Most Spacious apartments in Frederick
- Convenient access to I-270, I-70, US 40 and US 340
- Tons of dining options nearby
- Walking distance to grocery & pizza shop
- City Bus Line stops out front of the community
- Close to FSK Mall, Dicks Sporting Goods, DSW
- HUGE 3 bedroom townhomes available
- Pets up to 50lbs on the 1st floor
- Restricted intercom and entry system
- 24 hour Modern fitness center
- Community swimming pool
- Tot-lot playgrounds
- Trash removal included
- Easy-care flooring
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Energy-saving appliances and garbage disposal
- Minutes to historic downtown Frederick
- Less than 1 hour to DC and Baltimore
- Military Discounts - Call for details!
- Recreation clubhouse
- Weight restriction: 50$250 non-refundable deposit. $35 monthly fee for 1 pet and $50 for two pets. 2 Pets Max Pets Accepted
- Call for details Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to TWO months FREE on select units with an 18 month lease! Limited Time Offer! Please call for more details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Mountain Glen Apartments
Stretch out and relax in the large living and dining rooms. Light and airy eat-in kitchens are featured in every apartment home. A variety of one, two and three bedroom floorplans provide comfortable living for everyone. Roomy walk-in closets and interior storage area maximize space in each residence. Come home to Mountain Glen.
3-Month, 6-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Mountain Glen Apartments
Very pleased with maintenance. People above me can get loud at times. Entrance hallway could use some improvements. Apartment is large which is why I choose to rent, could use some upgrades. Hate the large doors.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Follow 270 north; take exit 31B, Maryland Route 85 south. Follow to light; turn right onto Crestwood Boulevard. Follow approximately 2 miles to 4-way stop. Continue straight on Crestwood Boulevard. We're on the right.