Check Availability(240) 439-8366(888) 335-3213(301) 363-4173
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call for specials! Limited time only!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 250Non - Refunadble - 1st Floor Only Pets Accepted
- Call for details. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Golf Course and Mountain Views!
- NOW ACCEPTING PETS UP TO 50LBS - 1st floor only
- Economical GAS HEAT
- FREE High Speed Internet Included in the Rent
- Recreation clubhouse
- Modern fitness center
- Community swimming pool
- Tot lot playground
- Security intercom entry system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Trash removal included
- Easy-care flooring
- Energy-saving appliances and garbage disposal
- Convenient access to major highways:I-70
- Convenient access to major highways:US 40
- Convenient access to major highway US 15
- Minutes to historic downtown Frederick
- Sports and specialty groups
- Less than 1 hour to DC and Baltimore
- Some 2 bedroom homes have den or computer room
- Amazing Location - Close to everything!
- Short Term
- Close to Everything you need - major shopping
- Military Discounts - Call for details!
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Fairway Vista Apartments
When my husband and I had to move from a house to an apartment, with two college-aged sons that come and go at all hours, our first priority was safety. Fairway Vista feels completely safe, the residents are polite and conscientious and respectful of each others privacy. There is never anyone walking around that I would feel threatened by. I can put out the trash at 2 am and stop to look at the stars and feel perfectly safe. The apartments are clean, bright and cheerful.
Staff is great, neighbors are friendly, property is well kept.
Living at Fairway Vista is a great experience, I enjoy the quiet atmosphere and home like conditions along with the spacious living area with eat in kitchen, the full size washer and dryer is also a plus.
Friendly staff, excellent maintenance response, extra care to services, i.e., pest control, filter changes, smoke detector batteries, etc., lovely apartments, amenities (pool, gym and clubhouse).
We enjoy living in Fairway vista. However the parking situation is horrible we never have spaces in front of our building and the residents park across the spaces so if you have a larger vehicle vehicle you cannot park.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Route 15 north, take the exit for Route 26. Make a right on Monocacy Boulevard. Make a left on Gas House Pike. The property will be 1/2 mile up on the right.