- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- One townhome community
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Extra insulation in sidewalls
- Spacious bedrooms with large closets
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Choice of step saver or eat-in kitchen
- Ceramic tiled bathrooms
- Conveniently located laundry rooms
- Public transportation
- Convenient parking
- Nature friendly playground
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Pre-wired for high speed internet and cable TV
- 2 domestic cats accepted
- Creative Kids Center on site
- Dept. of Aging on site
- Furnished apartments available
- Short term leases available
- Private intercom entrance in some apartments
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50$200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee - Dogs Allowed at Hartland Ridge Only - Dogs - No Aggressive breeds - see Leasing Office for details Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to $500 waived rent at select communities! Call for details!
*certain restrictions apply, prices subject to change.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome to The Greens, a great neighborhood, in Essex, Baltimore County. On the peninsula between Back and Middle Rivers located right off Route 702, convenient to I-695 and I-95. The Greens offers a wide variety of affordable apartment communities which are located in Essex and Dundalk. Each unique, yet all are rich in community spirit and neighborhood pride. Stop by or call The Greens Information Center for prompt, professional assistance for your apartment needs. The Greens is close to shopping malls, entertainment attractions and recreational facilities and public transportation at your doorstep. The Greens is also close to all your favorite water activites - beaches, marina, swimming and fishing. Furnished, student and corporate apartments with flexible lease terms are available.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Take I-695 to Route 702, right on Middleborough Rd. Continue to the information center at the corner of Hartland and Middleborough Roads.
Hendersen-Webb is your hometown property management company; locally owned and locally managed. We have more than six decades of experience creating and managing communities. That experience has provided us with a valuable understanding of what our residents want and need in their homes. Our goal has always been to create communities in a pleasant environment with convenient access to schools, shopping, transportation and lifestyle amenities. We offer a variety of choices. You may prefer a garden apartment, townhome or mid-rise elevator building. You may need a studio apartment, a two-bedroom townhome or a spacious three-bedroom apartment. There's a Hendersen-Webb community that fits your needs and lifestyle. In addition to the quality and convenience of our residences, you will find outstanding customer service from a friendly, motivated staff.. We take pride in our communities. That's what we mean when we say, "We have the neighborhood for you."