- Hardwood Flooring
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Award Winner ...
- Free Fitness Classes
- Community Outreach Events
- Close Proximity to Route 100, I-95 & Route 29
- Stay Connected Poolside with Wi-Fi
- Only Minutes to Shopping, Dining & ...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- A $200 non-refundable Pet Fee is due upon move-in. There is a weight limit of 50 pounds per pet. Breed restrictions do apply. Photo & Veterinarian Certification is required at move-in. We welcome 2 pets maximum per apartment, not to exceed 50 lbs. total weight of one dog. Some breeds are prohibited and all pets are subject to the approval of management. Specifics regarding your pet's breed, weight, proof of rabies documentation from your veterinarian and a photo of your pet will be required ... Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Elms at Montjoy
Enjoy the benefits of living in Howard County, one of America's Best Places to Live. The Elms at Montjoy offers spacious apartment living, award winning service professionals and a location that delivers. This convenient address offers easy access to the workday commute, top rated schools, exceptional shopping, dining, entertainment and much more. Residents can make the most of every moment at home or on the go. The Elms is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience and continually works to build a sense of community that truly feels like home.
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for The Elms at Montjoy
Friendly, responsive, and creative staff. Always there when needed. Organize and produce events for residents that are fun and enjoyable. The grounds are well kept. Rules are fair and are enforced.
It Is A Clean Environment And Has Been That Way Since I Moved In Here. There Is Mutual Respect. It Is Safe. U Get Service As Soon As U Request It. It Is Comfortable To Be Here And I Will Be Sad To Leave If Ever I Have To.
They Are Always Incredibly Responsive To Any Work Order Request. I Have Never Had A Work Request Not Fulfilled By The Next Day.
Friendly, Responsive Service
Very professional employees, friendly and always efficient. I have only good things to say about the community and the staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95, take Route 100 West for 3.5 miles. Turn left onto Executive Park Drive/Exit 1B. Follow straight into the neighborhood and make a right onto Walking Stick Road. From Route 70, take Route 29 South to Route 100 West. Follow Exit 1B to Executive Park Drive and proceed straight. Make a right onto Walking Stick Road.
Professionally managed by Legend Management Group, LLC.