- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Courtesy Officer
- Community Wi-Fi - wireless available in clubhouse
- Close to Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington, ...
- Resident Portal - Pay rent on-line or enter mai...
- Complimentary tea and coffee bar
- Furnished Apartments
- Ample parking
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Close to parks, trails and dog parks
- Large pets welcome
- Beautifully landscaped 24 acre property
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Conversational Kitchens with Breakfast Bar
- Large Picture Windows
- Spacious floorplans, renovated with stainless s...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets in your apartment home. There is a fee of $300 per cat or $400 per dog. Rent is $30 monthly for one cat and/or $40 monthly for one dog. Please call our leasing office for complete pet policy and breed restrictions. Pets Accepted
The Point at Elkridge
Our apartment home community is designed to fulfill your every need. With amenities ranging from a refreshing pool with a fountain to our 24-hour fitness center and tennis court. Each of our one- two- and three-bedroom luxury apartments are customized to preserve privacy, offer breath-taking views, and provide a subtle sophistication with our spectacular features. Our recently renovated apartment homes have completely updated kitchens and bathrooms with a selection of finishes, energy star Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, wood-grain floors, molded square sinks and modern finishes.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. $30.00 pet rent. Restrictions: We welcome 2 pets in your apartment home. There is a fee of $300 per cat or $400 per dog. Rent is $30 monthly for one cat and/or $40 monthly for one dog. Please call our leasing office for complete pet policy and breed restrictions.
From I-95, take exit 43A (Rt. 100) towards Glen Burnie, proceed 1 mile to exit 6B (Rt. 1, North Washington Blvd) towards Elkridge. Proceed 1.3 miles and turn left onto Ducketts Lane. The property is on your left.