- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 2inch Wooden Blinds
- 42" custom cabinets with pantries
- 9' ceilings*
- Built In Bookshleves Built In Desk*
- Business Center with Mac and PC Stations
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Color Scheme Packages*
- Custom Designed Resident Lounge
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Floor-to-Ceiling tile surrounds in tubs/showers
- Full Size In Unit Washer & Dryer
- GE Stainless Steel Finish Appliances
- Howard County Transit Bussing Transportation
- Indoor Bike Storage and Maintenance Facility
- Juliet Balcony*
- Large Walk In Closets
- LEED Silver
- Parking Garage
- Pet Grooming, Sitting and Walking
- Pet Spa
- Quartz Countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Resort Style Salt Water Pool
- Retail on 1st Floor
- Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- Two luxurious courtyards with Grill & Firepit
- Urban Modern Hardware and Finishes
- USB outlets in kitchen and bedrooms
- Wood Plank Floors
- Wooded Areas and Courtyard/Pool*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pet Fee: $300 per pet. Pet Rent: $50 per pet. No weight restriction. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
ONE MONTH FREE on select homes!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Alta Wilde Lake
Alta Wilde Lake delivers luxurious residences, unmatched amenities and an unbeatable location in the Wilde Lake Village Center. If you want to find an apartment that takes advantage of everything Columbia offers, look no further than Alta Wilde Lake.Love it and Lease it and Receive One Month Free Rent!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: No weight restriction. Pet Fee: $300 per pet. Pet Rent: $50 per pet.
Please Call for Directions.
Improving People's Lives by Creating Better Communities.
Wood Residential Services was launched in 2010, but our pedigree reaches back more than a decade. Our parent company, Wood Partners, began operations in 1998 and quickly established itself as a leader in multifamily residential community development. Improving People's Lives by creating a home, a neighborhood and a lifestyle.