- Air Conditioning
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 10 minutes to downtown Columbia and the Mall in...
- Coming soon! Pool and lounging upgrades
- Less than one mile to I-95, and Routes 32 & 175
- Ample parking
- Coming soon! Dog park
- Coming soon! Clubhouse and fitness center renov...
- About 20 minutes to BWI
- Awesome location in Columbias Kings Contrivance...
- Carports available
- Sprawling landscaped grounds backing up to open...
- Walking and biking paths
- Top-rated Howard County School District
- Close to Johns Hopkins, Ft. Meade, and major em...
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- Ceiling fans*
- Coming Soon! Updated baths with granite counters
- Light-filled floor plans
- Private porches and balconies
- Wired for WiFi and cable
- Coming soon! Open kitchens with custom cabinets...
- Coming Soon! Stainless steel appliances
- One, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes
- Coming Soon! Lighting and fixtures
- Coming Soon! Vinyl wood flooring*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We love your furry companions and welcome up to two per apartment home. While we are huge fans of individuality (and the exotic), we have to ask that exotic pals, such as skunks and ferrets, find happy homes with a friend or family member. Please note that we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds of dogs and aquariums as per our pet addendum. Please contact our leasing office for information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
When you move in to Alister Columbia, you will live rent-free until January 1, 2017.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Kings Crossing apartment homes are conveniently located less than one mile from interstate I-95, Route 32 175 in beautiful Columbia, Maryland. Our apartments have all the features that you would like in your new apartment home such as full size washers and dryers, wall to wall carpeting, a chef style kitchen with updated appliances as well as wood burning fireplaces and ceiling fans in selected homes. Our community is pet friendly, with lush green landscaping and nearby walking trails for your enjoyment. * The community has top-notch free amenities such as a sparkling pool with sundeck, 24/7 Wi-Fi / TV lounge and exceptional 24/7 hour fitness center. Just say King Me - King Me and enjoy the comfort of Kings Crossing living.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
47 Reviews for Alister Columbia
My wife and I love living at Kings Crossing. We looked at 10 apartment complexes before choosing and Kings Crossing was exactly what we were looking for. After living here for the past 8 or 9 months we still love it. A great place to call home.
I thoroughly enjoy living at Kings Crossing. It is conveniently located to highways and stores. The amenities are great. The leasing office staff are extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. The leasing office takes care of the residents and hosts resident appreciation events throughout the year. It is a great place to live!!
a great place to live
Neat and clean campus. Courteous and responsive staff. Have had a comfortable stay here so far!
My experience at Kings Crossing has been nothing less than love. The staff made me feel welcome since day 1 and that has been a year ago. I would highly recommend anyone to move to the environment. It's clean, well kept, and the staff is always professional. The management get things done in an orderly fashion. The staff and team always put the residents first.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From DC take I495 * to I95 * North. Exit at route 32 West towards Columbia. Once on Route 32 take first exit, Broken * Land Parkway South. Stay on Broken Land Parkway until you come to the end at Guilford Road. Make a left at the light * and make 1st right onto Early April Way and clubhouse is on left.