- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Private intercom entry to main door
- Enclosed carpeted hallways
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Bright and spacious rooms, some with dens
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- Rustic wood deck or patio
- Large bedrooms with ample closet space
- Roommate-style bathroom
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Laundry in each entranceway
- Pre-wired for high speed internet and cable TV
- Professional, attentive management team
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Corporate furnished apartments
- Flexible lease terms
- Storage Lockers
- Two domestic cats accepted
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Ask about $17.00 pro-rated rent at move-in!
*certain restrictions apply, prices subject to change.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Move to Cranbrook Hills, Barrett?s Delight, Woodstream or Bosley at The Lakes in Cockeysville and enjoy your especially spacious apartment, the handsome wood and brick exterior and your expanded living space onto a private deck or patio. You are minutes from everything like neighborhood shopping centers, the Hunt Valley Towne Centre and the Towson Town Center; it?s an easy ride to the NCR trail and major access routes throughout Hunt Valley and Baltimore.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
From Beltway (I-695) take I-83 (exit 24) north
to Padonia Rd. (exit 17). Bear right on Padonia Rd.
Drive approx. 2 miles to a left on Cranbrook Rd.
Right on Stoney Mill Ct. to model apartments.
Hendersen-Webb is your hometown property management company; locally owned and locally managed. We have more than six decades of experience creating and managing communities. That experience has provided us with a valuable understanding of what our residents want and need in their homes. Our goal has always been to create communities in a pleasant environment with convenient access to schools, shopping, transportation and lifestyle amenities. We offer a variety of choices. You may prefer a garden apartment, townhome or mid-rise elevator building. You may need a studio apartment, a two-bedroom townhome or a spacious three-bedroom apartment. There's a Hendersen-Webb community that fits your needs and lifestyle. In addition to the quality and convenience of our residences, you will find outstanding customer service from a friendly, motivated staff.. We take pride in our communities. That's what we mean when we say, "We have the neighborhood for you."