- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Great outdoors await at nearby Little Bennett Regi
- Trail system linking the community to the 290-acre
- Stay connected poolside or in the clubhouse with W
- A 109,000 square foot retail center directly acros
- Shopping, dining and entertainment close by the pr
- I-270, Shady Grove Metro and MARC train stations j
- Quality entertainment close by at Black Rock Cente
- A 775-acre recreational planned community with roo
- Business center with copier, scanner and computer
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 We welcome 2 pets maximum per apartment, not to exceed 65 lbs. total weight of one dog. Some breeds are prohibited and all pets are subject to the approval of management. Specifics regarding your pet???s breed, weight, proof of rabies documentation from your veterinarian and a photo of your pet will be required prior to move-in. A pet deposit of $500 is due upon move-in. A monthly pet rent of $40 per pet will be due at the beginning of each month. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Elms At Clarksburg Village
Enjoy signature suburban living in an upper Montgomery County location. Premium amenities and features create an ideal atmosphere for this Clarksburg luxury apartment residence. Just minutes from I-270 and the MARC train, residents enjoy a quick and convenient commute traveling throughout the metropolitan area. The finest apartments Clarksburg MD has to offer are yours at The Elms. Please call for an appointment today.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for The Elms At Clarksburg Village
Property is quiet and well maintained.
so very impressed at the staff, the maintenance crew, and how well the complex is kept up. Very pleased overall.
Would like to know if could have assigned parking for at least 1 car. Very diffucult sometimes to find parking close to apartment.
very special with the resident and they allways do party for resident
The grounds at The Elms is beautifully maintained, we are very pleased with the response from the staff. They are very friendly and helpful.
We love this community. The apartments are very nice and large. We are very pleased with the management staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-270, take Exit 16 (Route 27) towards Damascus. Continue on Ridge Road to a left on Little Seneca Parkway which leads into Clarksburg Village and follow the signs to the models.
From Germantown, take MD 355 north to a right onto Foreman Boulevard. At stop sign, take a right onto Snowden Farm Parkway. Proceed through circle and property will be on your right.
From I-270, take Exit 18 (Route 121) towards Clarksburg. Continue on Stringtown Road to a right into Clarksburg Village on Snowden Farm Parkway. Proceed straight around the circle and turn right onto Elm Forest Court.
Professionally managed by Legend Management Group, LLC.