- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- No Gas or Electric Bills!
- Only 5 min. to I-295 and I-495
- 15 minutes to downtown DC
- MetroBus stops here w/svc. to 4 Metro stations
- Moments to grocery, cinemas
- 10 minutes to The Mall at Prince George's
- 2 min. to Bladensburg Community Center
- 5 minutes to Colmar Manor Park
- Roomy floor plans with lots of closets
- Balcony or patio available
- Dishwasher in select apartments
- Two elevators in each building
- Telephone entry system in each building
- Laundry located on each floor
- Big swimming pool and sundeck
- Cats welcome - no fees!
- Military discount. Call for details
- No Dogs Cats Allowed
Kenilworth Towers Apartments located in Bladensburg, MD offers spacious studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. We?re at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep ? MetroBus R12 stops here and a 3-minute walk to F1, F2, F8, T14 and T18 with service to 7 metro stations. 3 minutes to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway or New York Avenue. Very close to shopping, errands, and restaurants for everyday living. 5-10 minutes to Arts District Hyattsville, historic Mt. Rainier and the Mall at Prince George?s. Moments to great parks, recreation and entertainment at Bladensburg Community Center and Bladensburg Waterfront Park.
Apartment features include a big and bright living area with space for lots of furniture, sliding glass doors that open to a covered balcony or patio, large separate dining area with ceiling fan, kitchen with fridge, gas range and space for a bistro table, tons of storage space with walk-in and long wall closets. Blinds provided. Gas and most electricity utilities included in rent ? you pay water and sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include a relaxing pool with sundeck, play area, lobby, elevators, trash chute, telephone entry system, laundry on each floor or large central facility, mail delivery in each building, on-site management and 24-hour maintenance office.
From Beltway (I-495), exit Kenilworth Avenue South toward Washington. Go 6 miles and Kenilworth Towers is on the left.