Check Availability(443) 773-5048(888) 720-1617(410) 709-3830Available on Phone 24/7
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 100$300 non-refundable deposit. $30 Monthly pet rent. Breed Restrictions Apply. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Ceramic Tile Floors*
- Window Coverings*
- Maple Cabinets*
- Courtesy Mail Pick Up
- Planned Social Activities
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Willowbrook Apartments
need to move maybe one month before lease is up if possible. Unable to pay additional buy out amount.
1. I have a persistent problem with mice in my apartment. I was told the opening in the kitchen under the dishwasher cannot be closed to keep the mice out. Why can't you find and close the main opening where the mice are getting into the building?
2. I also have a persistent problem with squirrels walking/running in the vent day and night. Whatever fix done by maintenance does not work because the squirrels still find their way in.
3. I was disappointed when you started charging for guest pool passes. Previously you gave us one free pass for guests. That is one of the reasons I decided to become a resident here because of the amenities but you are taking some perks away yet increasing the rent every year.
When things in an apartment need to be updated, it should be done
Also when the entrance is dirty, it should be cleaned immediately.
WHY I CAN'T GET A NEW REFRIGERATOR, WHY CRAKING IN MASTER BATHROOM WALL & VENT CAN'T BE FIXED. wHYSME ELECTICAL OUTLETS DON'T WORK? wHY WALLS WERE JSUS PATCHED OVER INSTEAD OF BEING SMOIOTHED OUT. WHY BALCONY WAS NOT CLEANED BEFORE i MOVED IN. wHEN i MOVED IN i WROTE A LIST OF THINGS THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE . iT WAS IGNORED BY LEASING OFFICE. MASTER BATHROOM SHOWER WATER HARD TO REGULATE TON GETWATER AT RIGHT TEMPERTURE. SLIDING GLASS DOOR LOCK NEED TO BE CHANGED. IT TAKES SEVERAL TRIES IN ORDER TO LOCK IT. WINDOWS ARE DRAFTY IN POWDER ROOM AND BEDROOMS.
The apartments seriously need to be updated. The appliances, and really the kitchen overall, they're extremely outdated. The bathroom, too, it needs a major update. If they would redo the bathrooms and the kitchen, maybe knock part of the one wall out and turn it into a breakfast counter that looks out into the living room, I think the apartments would appear much more modern. Maybe put some money into that instead of the dog park (though it's cute) and the outside of the apartments and the landscaping and such. We don't live outside, after all. It's inside that needs re modelling. They've changed the fitness center area about three times since I've lived here and yet haven't done a single thing to modernize the apartments themselves.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to Exit 22B (Greenspring Avenue). Follow Greenspring Avenue South for two miles. After the fourth traffic light, Willowbrook will be on the right.