Check Availability(410) 941-2163(866) 781-3779(410) 753-4901
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Limited time only! Call for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets welcome! Maximum 2 petsMaximum weight: 50 poundsPlease call for breed restrictions. One time non-refundable registration fee per pet: $250.Monthly pet fee: $40 per pet Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Baltimore County School District
- Water and Sewer Included
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Large Private Balcony
- Controlled Access Entrances
- Olympic Size Pool and Wading Pool (Open 7 days ...
- Insulated Windows and Doors
- Tennis Court and Playground
- Corporate Apartments Available
- Barbecue Area
- Wall-to-wall Carpeting
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in unit
- Fireplace Available in some Two Bedroom Apartments
- Cooling Fan
- Cathedral Ceilings on Top Floor Apts.
- Hot Water and Cooking Gas Included
- Individual Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Microwave Oven
- Refrigerator with Frost Free Freezer & Ice Maker
Ratings & Reviews
40 Reviews for Twin Ridge Apartments
We've been living here in twin ridge for almost 5 yrs and we really love the place. There are so many things I love here. 1st is the safety, each unit has locked gate and each unit tenants has their own codes, once they move out their code will be deactivated. They do preventive maintenance on almost everything from timr to time. 2nd, they are upgrading and improving amenities, just last year they replaced all acs and heaters. 3rd, I love the staff, both office and maintenance. The management is very considerate and compassionate. Once we had a misunderstanding with one rental payment and they could Impose penalty on us but when I sent an explanation letter they immediately reconsider and waived the penalties. They will make moving out difficult but in a good way, you see I worry that not all management are as compassionate as they were. Maintenance staff are polite, they address maintenance issue acordingly. My likes and dislikes are: Safe and family friendly
First of all, let me start by saying that this managementy is AWESOME!!! They fix everything and anything that I need done either same day or next, and leave both a nifty note and email. The apartment is large and spacious, and I don't even know I have neighbors, it's that quiet. I feel completely safe going for a walk at 2 in the morning, if I need to! I am very happy I moved here!
Staff is wonderful, especially the manager. She is so nice and very responsive. Work orders are done promptly and my apartment is larger than any of my friends in other complexes.
Attentive staff who are always timely with responding to questions and concerns and doing what they can to make things better
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Exit 22 from 695 Beltway. Go south on Greenspring Avenue, and left on Green Summit Road to a left on Rockland Hills to your new home at Twin Ridge. Or take I-83 to Northern Parkway, make a left on Old Pimlico and a right on Rockland Hills.