- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
|Apartment||2||2||0||1150||From $1730||Per Month||$500|
|Penthouse||2||2||1||2828||From $4550||Per Month||$500|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From North: I695 to I83S to Exit 5 - Md Ave. Turn left at 1st light on Md Ave. Turn rt. at second light on Preston St. Cross over Cathedral and bear left onto brick driveway at the Meyerhoff. Make a left on Park Ave. Garage entrance on your immediate rt. Weekends: From Preston, turn left on Cathedral (cross over Biddle) and bear right into the 15 min parking circle adjacent to 7 Eleven. Free st. parking on weekends. From South: Take I-95N to I-395 to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd N. Turn left onto Eutaw St (North). Turn right on Dolphin St. Cross over Howard (Dolphin turns into Park Ave). Garage entrance on the right. (Entrance is directly behind the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall.) Weekends: From Park Ave, follow to traffic light and turn right on Cathedral and bear right to 15 min parking circle adjacent to 7 Eleven. Leasing Center from Garage: Follow signs at elevator to exit the garage at street level. Entrance to Leasing Center is off of MLK Jr. Blvd. Parking voucher can be obtained in the leasing office.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 500$30 per month per pet
- Breed Restriction
- Weight RestrictionWeight restriction: 75
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Spacious luxury apartments up to 1,447 sq. ft.
- FREE garage parking
- Close to Light Rail
- FREE Wifi access in lobby
- Walking distance to the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- In the Heart of Mount Vernon
- Culture at your doorstep
- Laundry room in every apartment
- Front desk attendant
- 1020 Club - chic clubroom lounge!
- State of the art fitness center
- Business center-w/Internet access, copier
- Grand Courtyard w/cozy outdoor fireplace
- Close to I95
- Walking distance to MICA
- Deluxe whirlpool appliances
- Built in microwave
- Expansive counter space
- Floorplans ideal for roommates
- Comfortable living room
- Powder room*
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access
- Cable TV and multiple phone lines
- Abundant large windows
- Mini blinds in all windows
- Vertical blinds on balcony door
- Majestic views of downtown Baltimore
- Decorative recessed lightning
- Upgraded carpet and padding
- Ventilated shelving and closets
- Sprinkler system
- Grand Lobby w/coffee bar, large screen TV
- Close to renowned universities
- Controlled access entry
- Resident referral program
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- *Available in select floorplans
- Professional Discounts
- Adjacent to Light Rail Cutlural District Stop
- Just One Block From Metro Stop
- 5 Minute Walk to Penn Station
- 2 Blocks From Hopkins Shuttle
- Online Resident Portal
Symphony Center Apartments
Symphony Center is located in the heart of Mount Vernon. Downtown Baltimore's finest address with breathtaking views offers spacious floor plans, exceptional service and FREE garage parking. Call now to reserve your new home!
Check Availability or call: (443) 893-7505 (888) 715-4085 (410) 709-3587
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Lease Terms: 6, 9, 12 and 24 month leases available. Security Deposit: $500 Pet Policy: 2 pets maximum, 75 lb. limit, $30 monthly pet fee, $500 refundable pet deposit.
Professionally managed by David S. Brown Enterprises, LTD.
Check Availability or call:(443) 893-7505 (888) 715-4085 (410) 709-3587
Overall Rating(4 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
3 Reviews for Symphony Center Apartments
Inside of the building and its' exterior grounds are kept neat and clean at all times. Maintenance requests are responded to very quickly. It is convenient to have a copier/fax and computers in the building. It's a major relief to not have to worry about vandalism to my car.
Maintenance and management are superb. Employees are professional and respond to all inquiries promptly. The staff is very helpful.
Facilities are expertly maintained.
great attention to maintenance, very responsive to requests. my joy would be complete if there was wifi in the weight room, and if 901 wasn't quite so anxious to threaten court proceedings when the $15 electrical bill is late.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.