Floor plans & Pricing
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Unit Availability|
|1||1||0||765||$2115-$2885||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|1||1||0||857||$2385-$3275||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|1||1||0||919||$2655-$3155||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|1||1||0||1006||$2640-$3365||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|2||2||0||1193||$2930-$4040||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|2||2||0||1194||$2855-$3540||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|2||2||0||1399||$2950-$3605||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
From north of Baltimore: Take I-83 South to President Street, then make a left onto Fleet Street. Turn right on Ann Street. Cross Thames Street to Fell Street. The Crescent at Fells Point is at the end of Fell Street on the left.
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Pets AcceptedWe are a pet-friendly apartment community and welcome your pets! One time pet fee of $500 for one pet or $750 for two pets. No pet rent! * Breed restrictions do apply. Contact the office for more details.
- Pedestrian access to the Promenade Harborwalk
- Harbor frontage with 52 boat slips
- Heated pool with water features
- Outdoor living space with fireplaces and grills
- Executive lounge with Wi-Fi and coffee/tea bar
- Premier fitness club and spinning studio
- Gourmet kitchen for social events
- Plush lounge with billiard and shuffleboard tab...
- Private screening room with surround-sound and ...
- Come join us and meet your neighbors at our mon...
- Guest suites available for your family and friends
- Garage parking is available
- Reserved parking
- Pet-friendly community
- Gourmet kitchens with built in wine racks, gran...
- Custom cherry-stained cabinetry
- Luxury bathrooms with custom framed mirrors, fr...
- Berber-style carpet in bedrooms*
- Entry vestibules *
- Floor-to-ceiling windows *
- Built-in bookcases *
- Computer desks *
- Private entrances *
- *Available in select apartment homes.
Crescent at Fells Point by Windsor
This luxurious, waterfront apartment community rests in Baltimore's oldest neighborhood. As Baltimore's original seaport, Fells Point is a designated National Historic District just minutes from the heart of Downtown Baltimore. Stacked with standard amenities like expansive ceilings, sleek hardwood floors, gourmet kitchens with granite throughout and stainless appliances, The Crescent at Fells Point by Windsor is an incomparable place to call home.
|The Crossroads School||5 - 8||PUBLIC|
|Cristo Rey Jesuit High School||9 - 12||PRIVATE|
|General Wolfe Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Middle Alternative Program - 734||5 - 8||PUBLIC|
|Baltimore Freedom Academy||K - 12||PUBLIC|
|City Springs Elementary School||K - 8||PUBLIC|
|Father Kolke School||K - 8||CATHOLIC|
|Kennedy Kreiger Institute||SPECIAL EDUCATION||PRIVATE|
|Hampstead Hill Academy||K - 8||PUBLIC|
|Commodore John Rogers Elementary School||K - 8||PUBLIC|
NOTE: Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area.To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Lease Terms: Monthly, 3-Month, 4-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Managed By: Windsor Communities
Fax: (410) 534-3355
Our residents are important to us. We work hard to provide them with high-quality homes and exceptional service. A staff of Windsor professionals, including a property manager, a marketing representative, and a maintenance supervisor, are assigned to each Windsor community. They ensure the smooth running of the community and are on hand to give our residents personalized attention when needed. The maintenance staff ensures the quality and proper upkeep of our apartments and townhomes and work daily to keep our landscaped grounds well maintained. We believe this demonstrated dedication to our residents enhances the value of living at a Windsor community.
Fill out the following form to inquire about available floor plans and units.