- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Garage parking is available
- Pedestrian access to the Promenade Harborwalk
- Pet-friendly community
- Harbor frontage with 52 boat slips
- Furnished Apartments
- Electric Vehicle Parking Available
- Private screening room with surround-sound and ...
- Reserved parking
- Plush lounge with billiard and shuffleboard tab...
- Come join us and meet your neighbors at our mon...
- Guest suite available for your family and friends
- Executive lounge with Wi-Fi and coffee/tea bar
- Gourmet kitchen for social events
- Luxury bathrooms with custom framed mirrors, fr...
- Entry vestibules *
- Built-in bookcases *
- Gourmet kitchens with built in wine racks, gran...
- Floor-to-ceiling windows *
- Hardwood and slate floors
- Computer desks *
- Custom cherry-stained cabinetry
- Private entrances *
- We are a pet-friendly apartment community and welcome your pets! There is an upfront non-refundable pet fee of $500 for one dog and $250 for an additional dog. There is also a monthly pet rent of $40 per dog. For cats, the upfront non-refundable pet fee is $250 per cat along with a $20 monthly pet rent. We allow a maximum of 2 pets per apartment * Breed restrictions do apply. Contact the office for more details. Dogs Allowed
- We are a pet-friendly apartment community and welcome your pets! There is an upfront non-refundable pet fee of $500 for one dog and $250 for an additional dog. There is also a monthly pet rent of $40 per dog. For cats, the upfront non-refundable pet fee is $250 per cat along with a $20 monthly pet rent. We allow a maximum of 2 pets per apartment * Breed restrictions do apply. Contact the office for more details. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Crescent Fells Point by Windsor
This luxurious, waterfront apartment community rests in Baltimore's oldest neighborhood. As Baltimore's original seaport, Fells Point is a designated National Historic District just minutes from the heart of Downtown Baltimore. Stacked with standard amenities like expansive ceilings, sleek hardwood floors, gourmet kitchens with granite throughout and stainless appliances, The Crescent at Fells Point by Windsor is an incomparable place to call home.
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
From north of Baltimore: Take I-83 South to President Street, then make a left onto Fleet Street. Turn right on Ann Street. Cross Thames Street to Fell Street. The Crescent at Fells Point is at the end of Fell Street on the left.
Our residents are important to us. We work hard to provide them with high-quality homes and exceptional service. A staff of Windsor professionals, including a property manager, a marketing representative, and a maintenance supervisor, are assigned to each Windsor community. They ensure the smooth running of the community and are on hand to give our residents personalized attention when needed. The maintenance staff ensures the quality and proper upkeep of our apartments and townhomes and work daily to keep our landscaped grounds well maintained. We believe this demonstrated dedication to our residents enhances the value of living at a Windsor community.