- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Resident's Club with Meet Up Hub, coffee bar, f...
- Ample parking in attached garage with direct ac...
- Dry Cleaning services available
- LEED Gold Design
- Pet Friendly
- Courtyard with club furnishings, hammocks, gard...
- Large, interior mail room and oversized package...
- Covered bike storage
- Easy Access to I-95 North and South, 295 South,...
- Spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments
- Arched shower rods
- Built to LEED GOLD standards
- Oversized floor-to-ceiling windows*
- Energy efficient appliances and heating and coo...
- Contemporary white cabinetry with modern finish...
- Highly efficient hot water heating
- Energy efficient heating, air conditioning and ...
- Water-conserving water fixtures
- Breakfast Bar in select apartments
- Gourmet Kitchens with GE stainless steel ENERGY...
- Stand-Up Showers*
- GREEN FEATURES:
- Full-size washer and dryer in each apartment
- Moveable Kitchen Islands*
- Elegant bathrooms with ceramic tile flooring an...
- Oversized soaking tubs
- Contemporary Chrome Fixtures
- Open layouts with nine foot ceilings standard
- Wood-style upgraded flooring
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets welcome! Maximum 2 petsNo weight restrictions!Please call for breed restrictions. One time registration fee: $250 per pet up to 50lbs or $500 per pet over 50lbs Monthly pet fee: $25 per pet up to 50lbs or $50 per pet over 50lbs Pets Accepted
2 East Wells
2 Wells is an industrial-chic, new residential development in South Baltimore (SOBO). The property offers light and spacious apartments and numerous amenity spaces, including a roof-top lounge, roof-top fitness center, a courtyard, and a fully-featured Resident's Club. SOBO is an established urban neighborhood of 3-story row houses. The area is easily accessible to Federal Hill, downtown Baltimore and employment north and south of the City. The completion of 1901 South Charles - across Wells Street from 2 Wells - brought a sophisticated new vibe to the area. First-floor service retail in 2 Wells will further enhance the neighborhood.