- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Pet Friendly Community - Breed & Size Restricti...
- Just 3 Blocks Away from Iconic Bourbon Street, ...
- Convenient Online Rent Payment & Account Manage...
- Veterinary House Call Services Available
- Exclusive Perks Pass Membership: Enjoy Fantasti...
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Services Av...
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Spacious Floor Plans with Large Windows
- Hardwood Flooring Available in Select Floor Plans
- Hot Water, Sewer, and Trash Included
- Cats Allowed
- Gravier Place is a pet friendly community. Please contact the leasing office for list of breed restrictions. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Gravier Place Apartments
The Gravier Place Apartments are located in the middle of New Orleans` Central Business District. Blocks away from every major building in the downtown area, three blocks away from Tulane Medical Center, and two blocks from Historic Bourbon St. in the French Quarter, the Gravier Place Apartments is the only place you want to call home. The Gravier boasts itself as being the best "hi-rise" living in the city; our rooftop pool and the in-apartment washers and dryers, are only a few of the amenities you will enjoy. Come see for yourself, why many people are calling the Gravier Place Apartments home!!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 17-Month, 18-Month
Ratings & Reviews
The Gravier Apartment building is located next to the Medical District, just off the street car and public transportation lines, and minutes from the French Quarter. Please call for directions.
Revitalizing Cities by Creating Diverse, Vibrant and Sustainable Communities.