- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spectacular Rooftop Deck with Incredible Views ...
- Ground Floor Restaurants include Gw Fins, Deani...
- Controlled Access Entrance with Visitor Call Box
- Veterinary House Call Services Available
- Pet Friendly Community - Breed and Size Restric...
- New Orleans-Style Atrium Courtyard
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Services
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Services Av...
- Attached Garage Parking Available
- Just Steps Away from Iconic Bourbon Street, Jac...
- Fully Furnished Units Available To Rent
- Historic French Quarter Address
- Only Property In The French Quarter that Offers...
- Complimentary Extended Basic Cable
- Vaulted Ceilings in Living Spaces
- Mannington Wide Plank Wood Flooring
- *Exclusive Apartment Entrance Parking - in sele...
- Metro Subway Backsplash Tile in Kitchens and Ba...
- Legacy Avanti-Maple Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinetry
- *Exposed Brick - in select floor plans
- Full-Size Washer / Dryer in Every Apartment
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- At the D.H. Holmes, pets are welcomed and adored. Pet interview required and breed restrictions apply. Please contact the leasing office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
D.H. Holmes Apartments - French Quarter
Welcome home to the DH Holmes Apartments located in the heart of the Historic French Quarter. As a resident of the DH Holmes you will enjoy the cuisine of all the unique French Quarter restaurants and you are just steps away from the entertainment on the world famous Bourbon Street. Impress your friends by having a soiree at the rooftop pool over looking the city.Come enjoy the exciting lifestyle of living in the French Quarter. Reserve your apartment today!
The French Quarter is the oldest and most famous neighborhood in the city of New Orleans. At D.H. Holmes, right outside your door is the famous Bourbon Street, within walking distance to Jackson Square and just steps away from the street car and public transportation. Please call for directions. Take I-10 East to New Orleans, exit St. Charles Ave and go left to St. Joseph. Continue straight several blocks. Property is on the right.