Check Availability(855) 261-6279(888) 659-9773(855) 261-6281
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 65 Cats and Dogs are allowed. * Maximum weight of pet(s): 65 lbs. * Maximum number of pet(s): 2 * Pet deposit is $250- refundable at move out * Pet fee is $250- non refundable * Breed restrictions do apply. Please call 337-1840 for more information Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Business Center with Wi-Fi
- Monthly Resident Activities
- Internet Cafe
- Paws and Play Dog Park
- Media room
- Resort-Style Pool with Cabanas and Sundeck
- Outdoor Kitchen with Fireplace
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for West M Apartment Homes
First rate staff make West M a winner. They make the difference! Highly recommended!
West M is a great community with beautiful amenities and friendly staff. My husband and I moved across the country and knowing we had a home when we arrived made the move easier.
I have been a resident of West M for 5 years. The management is excellent, always doing their absolutely best to help out in any way possible. The maintenance men are always friendly and assist with any problems in a timely manner. I have always felt very safe living here, and I highly recommend West M.
Living at West M for three years , has been nothing but a positive experience. As a busy, professional woman, feeling safe and worry free at home , is important to me . West M provides this environment to me. The exceptional staff goes that extra mile to accommodate your needs! They share a monthly calendar of apartment events that residents can participate in , which allows for building a positive resident community culture! I've thoroughly enjoyed living at West M . Sandy M.
It feels like you're at a resort, with all of the amenities.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From the East: Exit #4 Nelson Rd.- go right 1.4 miles. Turn left on W McNeese St. We are on the left hand side after SJ Welsh Middle school.