- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Nine-Foot Ceilings...Microwave Ovens
- Frost-Free Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer in each home
- Private Balcony or Patio...Private Storage Rooms
- High-Quality Appliance Package
- Custom Wall Colors, Cabinet Knob, and Fan Upgrades
- Garden Tubs Available in Select Apartment Homes
- Wood Floor Upgrades Available
- Bay Windows Available
- Tile Floors in Dining Area of NEW Apartment Homes
- Cable and High-Speed Internet Access
- Restricted Gate Access
- Telephone and Camera Monitoring at Gate
- Beautiful Stocked Lakes with Fountains
- Picnic Areas
- Short Game Golf Course
- Resort Style Swimming Pool with WiFi
- Stunning Clubhouse with WiFi Cafe' and Coffee Bar
- Panoramic Lake Views
- Leash-Free Pet Park and Tot Lot
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with Aerobics Room
- Fitness Trainer On-Site...Classes Every Week
- Nature Reserve....Business Center
- Courtyards...Community Trail
- Package Acceptance
- Valet Package Delivery Service
- Large Pets Welcome
- Corporate Furnished Leases Available
- Preferred Employers
- $450 Non-Refundable Pet Fee / $10 pet rent (per pet) Pets Accepted
- Large Pets Welcome / No aggressive breeds Call for Policy
The Highland Club
Welcome to The Highland Club, Experience the Difference.
Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, The Highland Club Apartments is a peaceful haven from the hassles of living in a major metropolitan area. Situated along Old Jefferson Highway, near Highland Road, the community is steps away from all of the excitement common with living in a busy city, but the view from our apartment homes features an unparalleled and serene atmosphere that will have you loving to come home.
From relaxing at our sparkling pool, to fishing with friends in our stocked lakes, or grabbing a workout with our on-site certified personal trainer and everything in between, The Highland Club truly has something for everyone. Our community has been recognized locally, as well as on a national basis as a top rated apartment community and we strive daily to make each and every day the best. Schedule a visit today at The Highland Club with our caring and friendly office staff to start experiencing all we have to offer.
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
36 Reviews for The Highland Club
The staff keep the grounds clean and the maintenance taken care of. Office staff are very helpful and attentive. If you put in a work order or call the office with a problem they are there the next day. Complex is quite.
Friendly staff, fast maintenance service, well kept grounds!
The grounds are always beautifully maintained. The pool is always clean and a great place to relax. The gym is also updated. Excellent attentive staff, with prompt replies from maintenance and office personnel.
Great staff. I never had any problems with our apartment. Very convenient location.
Office management is very friendly and works in a timely manner in resolving any issues. The community manager I feel she genuinely cares about me. It's a very picturesque here. Close to Interstate, located around restaurants, grocery stores & retail stores. Apartments are a nice size with very nice amenities. Very nice community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-10, exit Highland Road and head East. Cross Airline Highway and turn right on Old Jefferson. The Highland Club is ahead on the left.