- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Newly Renovated Upgraded Apartments Available
- Utilities included in select Apartments
- Feature Faux Granite Countertops
- Faux Wood Floors
- Designer Cabinetry
- Brand New Black-on-Black Appliance Package
- New Carpet
- Virtually Soundproof Masonry Construction
- Controlled Access Gates
- Beautiful Pool with Courtyard
- Huge Floorplans
- Courtesy Officer on Site
- 10 Laundry Centers
- Private Patios / Balconies Available* select units
- Water, Sewer, Pest Control Included
- Visitor Intercom Entry System
- Trash Removal Service Included
- Discount on Cox Communications Services
- Convenient Location for Shopping
- Convenient to Universities
- All Kitchen Appliances included except Microwave
- Spacious Closets
- Washer / Dryer Conncections Available
- Convenient Mail Centers
- Weight restriction: 25$300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee; Only dogs, cats, fish, and birds are allowed; maximum of 2 pets per apartment; Cats must be spayed/neutered and declawed Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Savoy Plaza offers nothing but the best for our residents. Savoy Plaza boasts an all masonry French Provincial design. Our beautifully manicured grounds offer New Orleans style atmosphere with a lot of charm. The classic tradition continues here at Savoy Plaza Apartments! Savoy Plaza offers nine apartment designs including studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floorplans. From our Studios that start off at 500 square feet to our 3 bedroom townhomes that are 2060 square feet. Come home to Savoy Plaza...
3-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 13-Month
8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM
|Sunday||1:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Monday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM|
Tour our community and Lease within 24 hours to receive $100 off your security deposit and a $35 discount on your application fee - reduced to $40!
Ratings & Reviews
24 Reviews for Savoy Plaza
Most maintenance concerns are cared for promptly.
It'S Quiet, Professional Staffed, It Has An Adult Atmosphere, Clean, And Request Are Solved Almost Immediately.
Nice clean and safe place to live. I live alone and safety is important to me.
I was tempted to rate the satisfaction as average because one of the reasons that I selected Savoy is becasue it was supposed to be a gated community however the gate has not been closed since I moved in. I am dissapointed that the facility is not gated as advertised.
Several windows and lights in the building at 520 Wooddale Blvd. need repair or replacement. The carpet at my apartment was mildewed due to a plumbing problem at my apartment. The maintenance people were aware of the issue and promised to replace the mildewed portion of the carpet, but they never returned to do the carpet work. Discarded furniture is often left near the trash bends and present a disgusting sight when entering the complex. The heat in my apartment only works in one room.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-12 to Airline Hwy, exit North to Florida Blvd. Exit on to Florida Blvd headed West. Take a right at Wooddale (first light once on Florida Blvd). Savoy Plaza is on the right. Rental office is thru second entrance (gated entrance) at 600 Wooddale Blvd.
Professionally managed by Patrician Management.