- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Corporate Housing Available
- Spacious Floor Plans with Screen Porches
- 9 Ft. Ceilings
- Vaulted Ceiling Upstairs
- Granite Counters in Kitchen and Baths, Grands only
- Tumbled Marble Splashboard in Kitchen, Grands only
- Under-Mount Stainless Double Sink, Grands only
- Pull-out Style Faucet in Kitchen, Grands only
- New GE Stainless Steel Appliances, Grands only
- Breakfast Nook Available on Select Floorplans
- Under-Mount Bowls in Bathrooms, Grands only
- Wood Flooring Available
- Ceramic Tile Floors in Kitchen and Baths, Select
- New Pizazz Carpet in Bedrooms, Select
- Crown Molding in Living/Dining Areas, Grands only
- New Plumbing Fixtures, Hardware (refinished tubs)
- New Cabinets, Grands only
- Cozy Wood-Burning Fireplace
- New Light Fixtures and Ceiling Fans, select
- Mostly Brick Exterior and Newly Shingled Roofs
- Spacious Grounds with 24 Plus Wooded Acres
- Private Entrances
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Children's Playground
- Limited Access Street
- Abundant Natural Light...10 Windows in Every Home
- Cul-de-Sac Design with Front Door Parking
- Monitored Alarm System Included
- Large Pets Welcome
- $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
Don't you just love the thought of bringing in the morning while sitting on your screened in porch, reading the paper, sipping a cup of coffee? Or maybe you love the thought of not having to plan to go out to eat and just decide at the last minute what suits your taste buds? Perhaps, it could be the thought of getting a sudden urge to go for a run and walking out your back door into a park-like setting. At Jefferson Place, we believe these should me more than thoughts, we believe this is how everyone should live. Nestled in the heart of Old South Baton Rouge, Jefferson Place Condominiums is located within walking distance of upscale shopping, fine dining and the best in entertainment. A sample of the other luxuries you will find are the 25 acres of peaceful park-like setting, the swimming pools, the fitness center, the gourmet kitchens and the screened in porches located in every home. Our residents love the tranquil surroundings, how close we are to everything, the huge floor plans in small, close-knit buildings, the mature landscaping, and awesome management! They also love the 10 huge windows in each home that allow their homes to be flooded with natural light. During the summer months, the pool is the place to be! We are close to Towne Center with Whole Foods, great boutiques, bookstores, and fine dining. Citiplace Movie theater is right down the street!
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for Jefferson Place
I love living here, its more like a home instead of an apartment. I feel secure here, have a great view of the park, and I am minutes away from everything in Baton Rouge. The staff is friendly and attentive and everything is handled professionally.
The staff is great to work with, always friendly and helpful. They are responsive and ensure any issues or concerns are addressed quickly and professionally. We enjoy being part of their community.
Since moving to Jefferson Place our family has enjoyed every minute. It is very quiet and not many problems at all. We enjoy the way the company keeps up the property.
Great apartments, that are VERY well maintained. The staff is wonderful as well.
Beautiful well maintained grounds. Excellent, professional office staff. Definite sense of community/neighborhood rather than apartment complex living.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-10 to Essen Lane. North to Jefferson Highway, continue approximately 1/4 mile and take a left. Jefferson Place is on the left. Please Call For Further Directions.