- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Blocks from Humana, Medical Campuses, YUM Center,
- Spalding University, 4th Street Live,
- and U of L Dental Campus and JCTC!
- Washer/dryer connections
- Gated community
- Stair/elevator access to floors
- Roof-top sundeck
- Well Lit on-Site Indoor Parking Garage, with.....
- Controlled access opener
- TARC bus stop in front of complex
- Clubhouse room w/big screen TV
- Additional interior storage available
- 5 Onsite laundry facilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Microwave ovens
- Full fitness facility
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes from The NuLu Disrtrict
- Short Term Leases- 3 Mo. Minimum
- We welcome your furry friends at Uban Flats. Cats and dogs are welcome. 2 pets allowed per apartment home. 50 Pound weight restriction for dogs. Breed restrictions apply, please, contact the office for details. $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet, $30 monthly pet rent per pet. Dogs Allowed
- We welcome your furry friends at Uban Flats. Cats and dogs are welcome. 2 pets allowed per apartment home. 50 Pound weight restriction for dogs. Breed restrictions apply, please, contact the office for details. $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet, $30 monthly pet rent per pet. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION- BRAND NEW UNITS AVAILABLE NOW! $100 off on select units, March Rent Free on a 13-month lease term, or 1/2 Off March Rent with a 12-month lease term or shorter!
Variable, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Urban Flats
I recently did a walk through at the Urban Flats, the apartment looks amazing, the community feels like home, and the property manager is absolutely wonderful. Which is a big deal for me when deciding where I want to call home. The staff experience can make or break your overall experience and I don't mind making The Urban Flats my new home.
Friendly Atmosphere, Love The Central Court With Tables For Casual Gathering. Well Designed, Clean Apartment. Well Managed, Repairs (Only A Few And Right At Move In) Were Amazingly Fast. Clean And Safe Parking Facilities.
Awesome Staff, Good Security Features And A Wonderful Place To Call Home!
I feel secured and comfortable staying here.
Good location and price! Outstanding security features!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take 64 West to 3rd Street exit. Go approximately 1/2 mile until you cross over Broadway. Take left onto York Street. Then take a left on to 2nd St.
Village Green offers five distinct brands for you to choose from: City Apartments, Village Green, Village Park, Regents Park and Leading Furnished Suites. Each brings you a lifestyle for rent with a variety of services and benefits, including referral rewards, social activities, LeasEquity and exclusive, preferred savings for Village Green apartment community residents (no matter what brand you stay at!). Short term/long term, urban/suburban, historic/brand new, furnished/unfurnished - Village Green provides them all with its portfolio of nearly 140 apartment communities throughout the nation. Explore villagegreen.com.