Check Availability(502) 873-3718(866) 925-8362(502) 333-9060
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Ask about our 3 bedroom 2 bath with washer/dryer connections
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 50All pets must be at least 12 months of age. Dogs have a 50 lb weight & 18" height limit and are breed restricted. Cats must be spayed/neutered. $25 monthly pet rent. $300 pet deposit for 1/$500 for 2 pets. All pets must be listed on renter's insurance policy. Call for other restrictions. Pets Accepted
- Call for details. Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Walking distance to U of L Belknap Campus
- Must be 21 to Lease
- 10 minutes to Downtown
- Close to I-264, I-64, I-65
- Louisville International Airport/UPS close
- Near shopping, hospitals, schools, child-care
- $$ We pay Resident Referrals $$
- Accepting credit/debit cards for rent
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for University Park Apartments
Because it is safe, clean, diverse and a very friendly place to live.
The costs paid is increasing with benefits the same
The current manage(r)ment is very bad. They do not care about the resident's interests whatsoever. I have lived in UPA for 5+ years. It was very good until last year when the new caretaker appeared. I am giving the worst rating for UPA only because of this woman.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-264 to The Preston Highway exit; go North. Turn left onto Eastern Parkway, turn right onto Bradley, then right on President's Boulevard. Our office is on the left at 2207 James Pirtle Court.