Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call for limited availability
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click | Activate Coupon
Map & Directions
I-65 South to Outer Loop East. Turn left at Tymberwood Shopping Center onto Noltemeyer Wynde. Follow signs to information center at 7500 Beechview Way.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 50All pets must be at least 12 months of age. Dogs have a 50 lb weight & 18" height limit and are breed restricted. Cats must be spayed/neutered. $25 monthly pet rent. $300 pet deposit for 1/$500 for 2 pets. All pets must be listed on renter's insurance policy. Call for other restrictions.
- Breed RestrictionCall for details.
- Accepting credit card payments
- GE, Ford, UPS, Lou International Airport close by
- Close to I-65, I-265, I-64, Outerloop
- Jefferson Mall/Kroger in walking distance
- Friendly Office/Maintenance Team
- Near churches, groceries, hospitals, child-care
- Downtown Louisville minutes away
- Mini-blinds & Ceiling Fans
- Near Preston Crossing Theater
- ** We Pay Resident Referrals **
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
3 Reviews for Tymberwood Trace
Friendly management..quick to repsond to concerns. I love it here!!
I've been here a year and called the office once for my dining ceiling fan quit working and within 24 hours they called to set an appointment for a replacement to accommodate me. Another time I called for the a/c filter, they said stop by the office and pick up at my convenience.
Well maintained property. Quiet neighbors and helpful staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Tymberwood Trace38.141200,-85.6790007500 Beechview Way, Louisville, Kentucky 40219Tymberwood Trace
Tymberwood Trace, a community offering the finest in apartment living. Tymberwood Trace is designed to offer the latest in modern convenience and unlimited leisure opportunities. Entertainment, fine dining, child-care, expressways, hospitals, schools, colleges and shopping are moments away. We are close to GE, Ford and Louisville International Airport. Step up to the exciting, luxury lifestyle awaiting you, step up to Tymberwood Trace. Proudly owned & managed by Brown Capital LLLP.
|Other:||Last showing is 1/2 before closing each day.|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 6-Month, 12-Month