- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Conveniently located next to Norton Commons
- Easy access to highways 71, 265 & 64
- Close to Springhurst & Paddock shopping centers
- Large open floor plans
- Beautiful Clubhouse with 24 hour fitness center
- Modern kitchens w/built-in microwaves
- Intrusion Alarms and Sprinkler Systems
- Pet Friendly
- Oversized walk in Closets
- Walking Path
- Community Social Events
- Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplaces available*
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Credit and Debit Cards Accepted
- Large mudrooms with washer & dryer connections
- Large Pantry
- Ice Makers
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Senior Discounts Available
- One of a kind loft floor plans
- Minutes from Sleepy Hollow Golf Course
- Nearby E.P "Tom" Sawyer Park
- WIFI throughout the clubhouse and pool area
- Beautiful courtyards with grill & picnic areas
- Garages & Storage Units Available
- $400 for 1st pet, $300 for 2nd . Fee is non refundable. No deposit or monthly pet fees Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 752 pet max. Weight Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Nowhere promises to be as comfortable as Summit Place, our beautiful community is tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood in North East Louisville just minutes from everything. This prime location will give you the privacy you crave in addition to great access to shopping, dining and entertainment. Interstate 71 and 265 are close by for all of your commuting needs and we are near many major employers in the area. Once you arrive home at Summit Place you will be surrounded by natural beauty and a friendly atmosphere. You will feel right at home taking a break form your worries of the week to unwind at one of our many courtyards or at our resort style swimming pool. You can play a game of tennis, basketball or take your dog for a walk along our walking trail. A world of comfort awaits you in your one or two bedroom apartment home; the spacious interiors even include a large laundry room with washer and dryer connection for the ultimate convenience. Intrusion alarms are included in each home as well as ceiling fans and a patio or balcony. Every kitchen is well appointed with a built in microwave, breakfast bar, large pantry, dishwasher and other major appliances. Call us today so that we can help you find the perfect home!
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Summit Place
They take pride in keeping the grounds maintained and cleaned. The office staff work on creating good relationships with the tenants.
property well maintained; staff extremely responsive when needed, affordable, good size apt for the money
Great apartment, friendly community, good value. Excellent customer service and professional staff.
The staff at Summit Place Apartments go above and beyond to provide residents with a fantastic place to call home. You can expect welcome home gifts, summer pool parties, and Christmas get-togethers. I would highly recommend making this your next home!
I have lived here for 2 years and I have had no complaints. I love my apartment and the area is amazing! So close to everything.It's very peaceful and pet friendly.The Staff are so great and friendly and strive to make all the tenants happy here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Gene Snyder Freeway (I-265) to Brownsboro Rd. (Hwy. 22) Exit 34. Go east approximately 1 mile toward Crestwood. Turn left at light onto 1694. Summit Place is the second entrance on the left.
Professionally managed by Wimsatt Management.