Check Availability(502) 873-3615(888) 349-6704(502) 333-9027
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Ask about Reduced Prices! All apartments include a washer and dryer!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 50All pets must be at least 12 months of age. Dogs have a 50 lb weight & 18" height limit and are breed restricted. Cats must be spayed/neutered. $25 monthly pet rent. $300 pet deposit for 1/$500 for 2 pets. All pets must be listed on renter's insurance policy. Call for other restrictions. Pets Accepted
- Call for details. Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Washer/dryer in every apt
- Accepting credit cards for rent
- Package acceptance at office
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Picnic Areas with grills/Volleyball
- Professional Management/Maintenance
- Unique Historic Units sq ft 560-2000
- **We Pay Resident Referrals**
- Private Patios/Balconies*
- Cathedral Ceiling with Fans*
- Fireplace Surrounds*
- Must be 21 to lease
- *Select Units
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Phoenix Place
It is a great deal for the price! It is a safe haven in downtown Louisville. The only thing I don't like is they are making tenants pay for water, sewage, and trash pickup now but they didn't when I first moved in.
Good location, poor parking situation. I had a parking pass and never had a spot to park in to. Needs to update kitchens. Such as stove, fridge and dishwasher. Since our stove had a short and would only work when it chose. maintenance told us there was nothing wrong with our stove. But considering I eat 100% of the time not 80% of the time. There is a 20% chance I'm hangry and grumpy.
I love everything about my studio apartment. I got very lucky to get such a large studio with high ceilings, a large bedroom that is separated from the living room with a half wall, and a washer/dryer inside as well. I put Good rather than Excellent because there are just a few issues I've encountered since living here. I think most issues are due to just being an older apartment. But whenever I called with a problem, there was a very kind man who came to fix it within a day or two.
I have some issues in the winter time because the front door is not insulated very well so my winter electric bill is through the roof for a one bedroom. A one bedroom apt, I should not spend over $200!! But 3 months of electric bills between $150-225 per month and my thermostat staying at 65 degrees doesn't make any sense! Water pressure is weak in the shower as well
I love the location, the size of the apartments, the amenities are good, the curb appeal is kept up, it's quite for the most part, and the office staff is very friendly. My only complaint is not enough plugs in the bathroom (none along with walls).
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Follow I-65 to Broadway then turn right on Clay Street. Cross Chestnut Street, turn right. Take a left into the property and follow the signs to the office at 510 S. Shelby Street Mall.