- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Luxury Community
- Brand New Construction with Beautiful Upgrades!
- Granite Countertops
- Pendant Lighting In Ktichen
- Black Appliances
- Maple Cabinets
- Washer/Dryer Hook Ups in Every Unit
- Storage Closet in Every Unit
- ATT U-Verse (fiber optics), Direct TV and Insight
- Water, sewer, and trash - FREE
- Spacious floor plans
- State of the art fitness center
- TRUE commercial fitness equipment
- Patio area with fountain
- Chaise lounges and tables with market umbrellas
- Trash compactor
- Additional storage lockers available for lease
- Community coin-laundry facility
- Full-time property management
- Application fee $50
- Centrally located in Southeast Louisville
- 5 minutes to I-265
- 10 minutes to I-264
- Call for Policy
Experience Louisville's Newest Apartment Community!
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Overbrook Apartments
Very nice apartment homes. Quiet neighborhood, residents are friendly & the manager is great.
I really enjoy the apartment and its location. It's away from the city's hustle and bustle but only a few minutes away from restaurants, shops, and major highways.
The apartments are spacious and beautiful. The management is professional, attentive and friendly.
I really enjoyed living at this apartment complex! The apartment was updated and spacious, not cramped like some apartments can be. There is a really nice fitness area in the clubhouse and a new outdoor seating area for residents. If I weren't moving into a house I would've renewed my lease!
Mostly peaceful and quiet but overpriced due to lack of amenities.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-265 (Gene Snyder) to Bardstown Road exit to Fairground Road to property