Check Availability(502) 873-3759(888) 856-9303(502) 410-3854
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Receive $300.00 off One Month!! You Pick The Month!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- No aggressive breeds. $200.00 Non-Refundable Pet Fee. Monthly Pet Rent: $25 Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- No Weight Limit Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- New Playground
- Large pets welcome
- Pet Station
- Private patio or balcony
- Washer/dryer connections in select apartments
- Ample closet and counter space
- 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhomes available
- Townhomes with fenced-in backyard
- Townhomes have eat -in kitchens
- Renovated interiors interiors in select apts
- Swimming pool
- Spacious floorplans 850 -1250 Square Ft.
- BDR's Accomodates King Size beds
- New Pavilion area with grills and picnic tables
- Laundry facility on site
- Neighborhood setting
- Professionally managed and friendly staff
- Accepts Visa and MasterCard
- All Electric
- Great location off of Breckenridge Ln
- Breakfast On-The-Go
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for McArthur Park
The office staff, especially my rental agent, went above and beyond just renting me an apartment. She was actually concerned about what I needed and treated me like an individual with needs and not just a tenant signing an application. She made me feel like she really cares and I truly believe she does,
The staff here is wonderful. Whatever problem we have had, the response has been quick and taken care of. I would recommend our community to anyone.
McArthur park is a nice place to live, staffs are excellent, they are nice to talk to.
I like living at McArthur Park Apartments. The staff is nice and so are our neighbors.
Everything seems to be fixed when they say they are going to take care of it !
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Off Breckenridge Lane, just east of the intersection of Bardstown Road and Breckenridge Lane.