- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Elegant clubhouse with free Wi-Fi and coffee bar
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool with terraced deck
- Gourmet outdoor kitchen
- Lighted tennis court
- Pets welcome
- Business center with Internet access
- Within walking distance of multiple TARC bus stops
- Guest suites available
- Award-winning customer service
- Planned social activities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Convenient to shopping and businesses
- Easy access to major interstates
- Automated rent payment options (ACH Debit) avail.
- Spacious floor plans
- Designer blinds throughout
- Private patio or balcony
- Patio glass doors
- Large closets throughout
- Washer and dryer connections
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Shelved pantry
- White or maple cabinetry
- Storage closets
- Ceiling fans
- Ceramic tile
- Electronically controlled entry door system
- Designated climate controlled storage
- Free storage
- 2 pets max. $300 fee Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
With easy access to I-264, our luxury apartments are just minutes from the anywhere you need to be. Whether its classes at the University of Louisville, Bellarmine University, Spalding University and Sullivan University or a work at Humana, GE, Ford, Norton, Baptist Healthcare - you are always close to school, work and play!
Hurstbourne Grand Apartments is a pet-friendly apartment community with an exceptional amenities package. Relax poolside, take advantage of the gourmet outdoor kitchen or stay active in the modern fitness center or with a game of tennis on the lighted courts.
Lease Terms: 6-15 months. Security Deposit: $350 ($175 non-refundable).
Pet Policy: No weight limit, up to 2 pets maximum, $25 pet rent (per pet), $300 non-refundable pet fee. Non aggressive breeds only.
Ratings & Reviews
24 Reviews for Hurstbourne Grand
Very spacious and has good living environment and friendly leasing staff and any issues they are attentive and safety is given utmost priority
Very roomy apartments. Customer service is excellent. Have had to request service only a few times and each time the staff was promt , professional and courteous. Would noy hesitate to reccomend Hurstbourne Grand to anyone!
they respond immediately to any maintenance request.
The office staff are helpful all the time and friendly too. Not many maintenance problems, but if you have one it is always taken care of the same day. I enjoy walking and the grounds are just beautiful and taken care of with great care. I love my apartment, so spacious and so much closet space! I have lived here 8 years and I wouldn't move anywhere else!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-264, take the Shelbyville Road/US-60 E Exit 20A. Go east approximately two miles. Hurstbourne Grand is on the right directly across from the U of L Shelbyville Campus.
Professionally Managed by NTS Development Company.