Check Availability(502) 413-2158(888) 474-1845(502) 413-2157
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- All pets must be at least 12 months of age and must be spayed/neutered. $25 monthly pet rent. $300 pet deposit for 1/$500 for 2 pets. All pets must be listed on renter's insurance policy. Call for other restrictions. Cats Allowed
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Near Baptist Seminary, I-71, I-64 & I-65
- Spacious 2 & 3 Bedroom Apts and Townhomes
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 2 On-site Laundry Facilities & On Bus Route
- Internet, Cable & Phone Access
- Mini Blinds, Ceiling Fans & Abundant Closet Space
- Patios/Balconies *
- Two Balconies Per Apartment *
- Natural Lightening In Every Room
- Fine Dining, Schools, Churches, Shopping Near by
- Brownsboro Rd, Frankfort Ave & Crescent HIll area
- Scenic Area With Mature Landscaping
- Water, Trash & Sanitation Paid
- Resident Pays Gas Heat & Electric
- * Select Apartments
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Eagles Eyrie Apartments
Always available for maintenance and upkeep of property. Friendly and courteous staff. Clean and safe premises.
It is a LARGE apartment for a VERY REASONABLE price (inexpensive). We needed a larger apartment for our family of 5 and this one has three bedrooms, three FULL baths, and one of the bedrooms is on the main floor which is perfect for my in laws. Its 1600 square feet and not only was the rent perfect, but it was literally impossible for me to find a rental place of this size anywhere within my range. Also it is very convenient for me, its only 10-15 minutes commute for me to get to Med School.
From the time I began the application process to move in to now (living there over 6 months) I have felt so taken care of by the staff here. Sure, the parking lots aren't huge, but their flats and town homes are an incredible deal for the size. I believe I'm getting a great value for the amount of space, the excellent care from the staff, and the convenience of the location.
It is a great location. The rent is affordable and competitive. I have had no problems with maintenance or with the facilities.
Overall I would have to say I have had a good experience thus far living at Eagles Eyrie. People are Friendly, and Curtious. The condition of the Apartment overall is Satisfactory. Quick to make repairs or replacements. Friendly and helpful management staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-71 to Zorn Ave. Then Zorn Ave to Frankfort Ave. Turn left on to Idelwylde Drive.