Check Availability(502) 272-9132(888) 768-4660(502) 272-9169
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Deposit: 3002 pets max. Pet rent $25. month per pet. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Modern Stainless Steel Kitchen with Microwave
- Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer
- Granite Countertops
- Built In Wine Cooler
- Subway Tile In All Kitchens
- Gracious 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Gated Community
- Relaxing Clubhouse with room to socialize
- Wellness/Fitness Center
- Refreshing Pool with Cabana and Sundeck
- Media/Social Center
- Garages and Storage Units Available
- Bark Park
- Car Care Center
- Inviting Outdoor Spaces
- Planned Activities
- 9' Ceilings and Crown Molding
- Fireplaces (Select Apartments)
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Bathrooms All Have Ceramic Tile
- Huge Closets
- Professional and Caring Management
- Easy access to I-265, I-64, I-264 and I-71
- Retail shopping, fine dining are minutes away
- Near Jewish Hospital East Campus
- Close to Lake Forest Country Club
- ATT U-Verse available
- Pool Cabana's Wired for IPod's
- Built-In Desks In Sunrooms
- Faux Hardwood in all First Floor Apts.
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Claiborne Crossing Apartments
I really like the community here. CC is just in a great location, has great management staff, great maintenance staff, and great amenities including the gym, pool, grill, playground, and car wash.
I love my apartment. It's safe. I avoid the heavy traffic getting here. I am near the grocery and other stores/restaurants. There's a gas station at the exit. Any problem I've had has promptly been fixed. The amenities are excellent.
The grounds are quite nice, our neighbors are great and the management team is attentive and responsive.
Update, clean, safe living . Very friendly staff.
I have been very pleased with the customer service provided by the leasing agents and the maintenance department. The amenities are outstanding, especially the access the the gym facility 24 hours and the pool which provided a nice social opportunities. I appreciated the staff organizing social gatherings including, holiday parties, pool socials, food truck events and social causes.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-265 to Exit 29, Old Henry Road, Go East toward Hospital, then, turn left at light on Bush Farm Road and Claiborne Crossing is on the right.