- Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Luxury Community
- Private Interior Courtyards
- Grilling Areas & Outdoor Lounges
- Resort Quality Saltwater Pool and Sunning Deck
- Resident Hub with Media & Game Room
- Assigned Underground Parking for $125/month
- Coffee Bar and Wi-Fi Lounge
- Sheltered Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Maintenance Facility
- Interior Pet Wash Center
- All Homes Served by Elevators
- Trash Compactor and Recycling Center
- 9' Ceilings Throughout
- Soaking Tubs and Walk-In Showers
- Gaming Area
- Non smoking property
- $200 Non- Refundable Fee Pets Accepted
- $25 pet rent/ month Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
One Bedrooms: $200 special - look and lease within 48 hours, move in by April 30th!
Two Bedrooms: $750 special - look and lease within 48 hours, move in by April 30th!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Axis on Lexington
Located in the urban neighborhood near NuLu and a short walk to Bardstown Road, Frankfort Avenue and the Highlands, Axis Apartments encompasses 9 acres with tree-lined and creekside boundaries.
Cityscape Residential is repurposing a site that was formerly a rail car processing facility with state-of-the-art "green infrastructure" developed to control drainage while protecting the beauty of Beargrass Creek.
Featuring 300 contemporary apartments in the heart of the hottest retail centers, entertainment venues and established neighborhoods in Louisville, the property is literally a close walk to everything. Axis Apartments are the perfect blend of luxury and hip historical living with full-resort quality amenities including a salt water pool, pet spa and park, cyber lounge, commercial-quality fitness center and more.
Ratings & Reviews
Call for directions
Barrett & Stokely has established an impressive reputation for providing quality apartment rental housing to the residents of Central Indiana and the surrounding states. Founded in 1975 in Indianapolis, Barrett & Stokely is a locally owned and managed company that has strong ties to the community. We invite you to tour one of 20+ apartment communities today and select your next apartment home.