- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Salt Water Pool with Tanning Reefs and Cabanas
- Outdoor Grilling Stations and Kitchen
- Bike Repair Station
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Fire Pit
- Business Center with Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Festival Seating Area
- Large and Small Dog Parks
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $300 pet fee for the first pet and an additional $200 for the second. Pet rent is $25 per month. Breed restrictions apply. Please contact leasing office for complete pet policy details. Pets Accepted
9910 Sawyer Apartments
Welcome Home to 9910 Sawyer Apartments!
Located at 9910 Shining Willow Drive and adjacent to the 650 acre E.P. ?Tom? Sawyer State Park.
Sawyer Apartments. Located at 9910 Shining Willow Drive and adjacent to the 650 acre E.P. ?Tom? Sawyer State Park we offer the unique opportunity to combine upscale apartment living within a nature friendly environment. Some of the amenities you will enjoy at your new home are a salt water swimming pool with tanning reefs and private cabanas, outdoor picnic and seating areas, two dog parks, pet grooming salon, bike repair station, electric car charging stations, outdoor fire pit, outdoor kitchen with a TV lounge, and much more.
Modern floorplans and classic color selections allow your senses to relax and for you to enjoy your apartment home. The natural tones of the weathered barn wood style flooring, European cabinetry, subway tile and granite countertops create a warm and inviting home for our residents.
We look forward to getting to know you!
9910 Sawyer Apartments is locally owned and managed by Hagan Properties.
Our beautiful property is located on 24.5 acres just off of Westport Road and backing up to the 650-acre E.P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park. We are conveniently located 15 minutes from downtown Louisville and near I-64, I-264, I-71, and I-265, providing an easy commute for our residents.
Professionally managed by Hagan Properties, Inc.