- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 2 miles from Crestview Hills Shopping
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
- MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR RENOVATIONS UNDERWAY!
- Well appointed kitchens with upscale finishes
- NEW Trendy Lighting Fixtures, Flooring
- Custom Paint tones
- Mini/vertical blinds
- Ceiling Fans (Some)
- Expansive closets
- All 2 bedrooms have 1 1/2 baths
- Basketball court
- Secluded wooded area
- Pets welcome with breed and weight restrictions
- On-site laundry facilities
- Central air
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Minutes from shopping, highways
- Professional on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Deposit: 300Call for pet restrictions. 2 pet limit per home. $25 monthly pet rent per pet. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 0 Weight Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$99.00 Look and Lease deposit special. $35 application fee, the fee is waived for additional applicants. You'll LOVE calling Lakeside Landing Home!
Certain Restrictions Apply
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP AND PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED BY PLK COMMUNITIES. This Multi-Million Dollar Renovation Community is nestled in the quaint Lakeside Park. Lakeside Landing offers ALL NEW well appointed one and two bedroom apartment homes. Our homes include all NEW upscale cabinetry, countertops with trendy finishes. Lakeside Landing offers you seclusion with city convenience, keeping you within ten minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Fine dining, fun shopping and fast access to major highways make Lakeside Landing the only choice!
Variable, 3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
From I-75 exit onto Buttermilk Pike and go south. Follow to Dixie Highway and turn right. Turn left onto East Lakeside Ave.; follow to office.