Check Availability(859) 446-7927(877) 622-9195(859) 795-2051
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Weight restriction: 25Deposit: 250$25 Per month/Per pet Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- MUTI-MILLION RENOVATIONS! (select units)
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN CABINETRY( select units)
- STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES (select units)
- NEW HAREWARE AND DOORS (select units)
- RENOVATED BATHROOMS IN EVERY HOME(select units)
- Private Entrances
- Private Patios
- Oversized Closets
- 2 1/2 Bathrooms in every home
- Close to Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- Private Storage
- Professional Management Team
- 24-hour Maintenance Team
- Easy access to I-275 and I-75
- Minutes from Florence Mall
- Pets Welcome Call
- Washer dryer in unit .
- Tenants pay water and sewer
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Greens Of Turfway
I just moved in this year 2015 and from the start the Office Manager was very Nice and Respectful she even come to the Office on her off day to meet with my Family and the Community looks very nice and clean and the location is a plus as well. If you are looking for a Nice place to live then come check out The Greens of Turfway Townhome's !
Now That There Is A New Manager And Maintenance Tec And Grounds Keeper The Place Is Looking Good And Feeling More Like A Home I Like To Raise My Kids At! Keep Up The Good Work!
I don't have anything wrong with anyone. I just would love to have better windows for our home and for it to be warmer. My family and I love our home.
Staff is not professional. I would not recommend this community to anyone. The buildings look good but they are a lot of things that are wrong and hope nobody else gets suckered in by the look of the place. Staff treats you like you are a bother instead of residents that help pay their salary by living there. The windows are cheap and you freeze in the winter and the air during the summer escapes so your ac is always running and electric bill climbs higher and higher.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-75 South to Turfway exit. Turn right on Houston, right on Turfway, left on Curtis, right on Kentaboo and we're on the right. Welcome home!